New Top Fuel Team (1 Viewer)

I was saying that about Angelle cuz "rumors" flying that she will get T/F license in Antron's car. Also that Antron will go to F/C. Antron raced Pro/S bike before he went to T/F, so.....

I was saying that about Angelle cuz "rumors" flying that she will get T/F license in Antron's car. Also that Antron will go to F/C. Antron raced Pro/S bike before he went to T/F, so.....
In the comp plus notebook from Topeka, he said he is not going funny car racing and doesn’t know where that rumor came from. He did say he could add a funny car to his team at some point in the future.

I included Antron's quote from the CP article Cliff. I'm beginning to think you may be the big spoon who stirred the pot ... I sent him your contact info. :)

As if Brown doesn't need another rumor after having to set the record straight that he's not leaving the long and skinny cars to race Funny Car.
"One day, I'd like to field one with my team, but not me driving," Brown confirmed. "Not sure how all of that got started."

If Angelle wanted to make a pass, and had the financing, I'd like to see her live out whatever her dreams are.
I have warmed up a TF car 4 times, until funding escaped my licensing attempts. Pure thrill, and lifelong dream.

Saying she struggled enough on a PSM bike like it's not completely different or its easy is something I guess. At the end of the day she's a 3x champ and one of the greats, and we all should want our legends to go out on their own terms. I hope she gets an opportunity to redeem herself in some way.

Ray, if Antron contacts me, I will ask him for an autographed hero card. HA When I watched the Topeka race on TV, Amanda was really trying to get Brown to confirm or deny the switch to F/C and he wouldn't do it. They were both laughing cuz she said "I really tried" to get the info. And, Angelle has sat in the drivers seat of Antron's car doing warm ups. Well, so much for that rumor.

What ever happened to the Antron & Capco rumor from a few years back? Maybe we could get that going again. "An unnamed source stated that....."

Antron wasn't 54 years old when he made the transition.(and still isn't) However, I'd still entertain the possibility if she was bringing a 7 figure check along with her.

I hope Angelle takes her time learning this new adventure. When Tony Stewart stated these cars are no joke, who better to listen to than one of the best who climbed behind the wheel of anything and put his foot to the floor.

This interests me however. Joe Maynard has been standing and watching every run Ron Capps has made for the last 2 years.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I hope Angelle takes her time learning this new adventure. When Tony Stewart stated these cars are no joke, who better to listen to than one of the best who climbed behind the wheel of anything and put his foot to the floor.

This interests me however. Joe Maynard has been standing and watching every run Ron Capps has made for the last 2 years.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
Please see my post in Team News Forum about an announcement from AB Motorsports Thursday.

That's where I copied the link from Jimi.
Not many read that thread... ;) 👍
OK, I had an old man moment and I was so upset about all the Pro Stockers going to the PRO event and I can't go, I was blinded by the tears.
Thanks for reading my post, I wish more members would read Team News.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back