New NFC Driver (1 Viewer)

Let me add my congratulations 3rd Gen..........When we talked at Indy, you said everything was falling into place and you hoped it would come @ IRP. Can't get any better than that!! Wayne must be bustin' at the seams, filled with pride.

Mitch

Mike did a great job and should be real happy with his accomplishment. He was very relaxed and looked like a natural. Needless to say I am very proud of how he handled himself in the car. It was also very cool that he got to do it in the Chi-Town Hustler!!! Thanks Troy.

MM, nice smooth runs. Great job. :cool:

You must have been listening at least some of the time when your dad was talking. :p :D

Rapid

Congratulations Mike; The only thing missing from that video was.
It wasn't at Martin or Union Grove. Must of been a real emotional ride for your family. Seeing a Minick in the Chi-town Hustler, and a dream come true for you.

Congrats, man that thing sounds good, what an awesome car. I guess you could say that it's your birthright!:D

Now that Mike has his N/FC license, I had one thought. Does my walnut size brain fail me or wasn't one of Austin Coil's projects after retirement was to build a N/FC for his wife to drive? Has anybody heard anything or should I be checking out retirement homes?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back