New look for the mater coming! (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello all,

I know everyone doesn't like change but the mater is going to get a new look here soon. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you can get used to the idea before it happens. I know some will like it and some won't. But in the long run it will be good for all to view our site.

Thanks,
Shannon

Well, I'm sure you learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone. Me? Eh, I'm gettin' good at goin' with the flow. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Hello all,

I know everyone doesn't like change but the mater is going to get a new look here soon. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you can get used to the idea before it happens. I know some will like it and some won't. But in the long run it will be good for all to view our site.

Thanks,
Shannon

Another NEW look? I thought last years update was enough of a change. Now what?

Hello all,

Thanks,
Shannon
Shannon, I believe it was Arbys' advertizing agency who insists, "different is good."

Your avatar rocks!

I hope you leave the dark 'theme' option, I can't stand a blinding white screen glaring at me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back