New aero on the Hight Camaro (1 Viewer)

Custom Body Fan

Nitro Member
I'm watching Gators qualifying, and the nose on Hight's Camaro looks a lot narrower than the Toyotas and Dodges. Looks like a big change from when all the front ends were about the same width. Am I dreaming or am I right?? If it is narrower, it will be interesting to see how it performs - it looks the car widens out to the usual width further back. I haven't seen Force's Camaro yet. Hopefully the Fox team will comment on it at some point.

speaking of bodies, do you think tasca's ppg body is repairable? ...... all paint. lots of time. boom ...... is that the same ppg body he was running last year?
or was that new for the gators?

Watching all the hoop-de-doo about Tasca's unattractive new paint job, a little voice in my head started saying "he's going to blow it up", the racing god's vile sense of humor was about to be unleashed....and it was.

Note to fuel team owners...check out the Gator's best appearing car next time you try to tell us it's sunny on a rainy day. I guess that is a car salesman thing.

Watching all the hoop-de-doo about Tasca's unattractive new paint job, a little voice in my head started saying "he's going to blow it up", the racing god's vile sense of humor was about to be unleashed....and it was.

Note to fuel team owners...check out the Gator's best appearing car next time you try to tell us it's sunny on a rainy day. I guess that is a car salesman thing.
I'll go check it out right after we go over the scales after Q1.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back