Neff to Tune Force? (1 Viewer)

Hmmm..... I remember reading somewhere that John was saying he wanted to bring in some younger blood to give Coil and Bernie a little "jumpstart" or something to that effect. I think this move could put John back on top.:D

John Force is very loyal to his people and has always promoted from within his organization. It would be a pretty logical choice.

I always believed that's why Neff was brought to JFR in the first place. Beyond not needing to prove anything with a Hemi powered championship, he has proven to be successful with the new blue oval configuration.

This would also leave John Medlen without a car to tune. Would he end up working at The Eric Medlen Project full-time?

This would also leave John Medlen without a car to tune. Would he end up working at The Eric Medlen Project full-time?

would it? Test only mode for Daughter C to get her Flopper ticket and seat time? No countable tests shown against any car running for points?

Monday, Monday... so good to me... Monday Morning was all I hoped it would be....

d'kid

Racing: Terry Blount Blog - ESPN

"We're making some changes," Force said. "I'm looking at two new crew chiefs. Coil and Bernie are my lead, but there are some issues with age, so I'm bringing in some young blood to hop them up a little bit. I need a young kid to light a fire."

Force has another young kid waiting in the wings to get an opportunity in the driver's seat -- Courtney Force, youngest daughter.

Courtney, 21, is racing in Top Alcohol Dragster, as is her sister Brittany, who is 23.

"Brittany talks about how she wants to be a school teacher," John says. "She's got her degree and she loves kids. I don't know where I stand with her. But Courtney would drop out of school right now to go drive."

Courtney won the Seattle event in July.

"The boys chase her out here on the circuit like crazy, but [she] doesn't have time for them," Force said. "She doesn't care. Racing is all she thinks about."

"If any of these girls have my personality, it's her. Ashley has a calm personality. Courtney is a screamer.''

John is targeting 2011 as a possible rookie season in Funny Car for Courtney.

"It won't happen in 2010, but I'm getting her ready to go,'' John said. "Courtney is doubling up on her [college] classes. She doesn't want to date. She wants to finish college [at Cal State-Fullerton] and go racing.

"I told her she has to get in a weight-training program with me before getting in a Funny Car. Courtney's real frail. She could have been a model. The William Morris Agency wanted to sign here. But she said, 'Dad, I don't want to be a model. I want to be a race car driver.' "

The Force family plan is coming together. Despite his rambling motor-mouth ways, John has a method to his madness.

leave mike in driver's seat - give him eric to help co-crew chief.
that would be a killer team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back