My Gatornationals Pictures (1 Viewer)

BurkartFan

Nitro Member
I finally got all of my pictures from the Gatornationals uploaded.

SmugMug - NitroStitch's photo galleries

There's a separate gallery for each day, including one for Monday testing. I took a couple of pictures of Eric polishing the car that morning, and they're included in the Monday gallery. (I did not take any pictures after the crash - I was too upset and I really didn't want to see those images again on a screen.)

We went to Don Garlits' Museum of Drag Racing on Tuesday, and here's a link to that photo gallery:

SmugMug - NitroStitch : Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing & Antique Car Museum

Enjoy!

:cool:
Awesome as always baby!!!
Fortunately there aren't too many of the guy who was your shadow!!!
What a great vacation!!!
X:) X:) X:)

Awesome pics. And the Garlits Museum is only like 90min from my house and I've never been there:eek: I think a trip up there on a Saturday morning soon is in order!

Great pics Lisa. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I had to bail early on Sunday.

Why all the Burkart pics? :D

Wow Lisa, your a Talent! You must've gone to the David Smith school of Drag race shooting!;)

LOL! I definitely don't have David's talent, but thank you anyway. :eek:

Thanks everybody!

Registered member said:
Awesome pics. And the Garlits Museum is only like 90min from my house and I've never been there I think a trip up there on a Saturday morning soon is in order!

You definitely need to make a trip there! I hadn't been back to the Museum in several years, but with Wayne here, we made the pilgrimage.

Registered member said:
Great pics Lisa. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I had to bail early on Sunday.

Why all the Burkart pics?

We went back to Phil's pit and skipped part of the winner's circle presentations, so I didn't know if you had to leave or if we just didn't catch you. Nice to see you again though. :)

Why the Burkart pics? Hmmmm....BurkartFan takes lots of Burkart pictures? How odd... :p

Wow Lis,
thank you so much for all the pics! I think I spent 2 hours looking at all of them. I know that smugmug is like $40.00 a year to maintain so thank you for letting us see!!!!

What kind of camera did you use?

p.s. sorry 'bout the F/C final. Would have been a great cinderella story. So close.

Wow Lis,
thank you so much for all the pics! I think I spent 2 hours looking at all of them. I know that smugmug is like $40.00 a year to maintain so thank you for letting us see!!!!

What kind of camera did you use?

p.s. sorry 'bout the F/C final. Would have been a great cinderella story. So close.

Thank you, Paul! Two hours? Wow. :cool: Very glad you enjoyed the pictures!

I take so many pictures any time I leave the house with a camera. Then you put me in front of my favorite sport, and I take a ridiculous number of them. :D It didn't take long to figure out I needed somewhere to put all those pictures to share. I'm just glad I get to share them with people who enjoy the subject as much as I do.

The camera is a Panasonic DMC-FZ7, which I had to get just before Pomona 2 last year when my other camera developed major defects. I've never been so happy something broke in my whole life. :p

It was a huge thrill to watch Phil do so well in Gainesville! He was still happy even though they didn't win. It's still really close to a Cinderella story. Hopefully he'll be back in the driver's seat again very soon.

Last edited:
I have that camera as well, Lisa..I love it..Leica lens..super/digital zoom..steady..perfect for what I need.

Excellent stuff..wow..you filled them sticks up huh?:D

I have that camera as well, Lisa..I love it..Leica lens..super/digital zoom..steady..perfect for what I need.

Excellent stuff.

Thanks! I'm still saying "I love my camera, I love my camera" every time I use it. My earlier racing pictures from the stands were so far away from the cars and that camera couldn't compensate for different light levels like this one. I can't get over the photos and situations I can shoot now, or how much fun I'm having with it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back