My chameleon Brut sticker.... (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
OK, so did it know that there was a special theme car for Indy and the Brut Revolution car? My previously green sticker I got in April turned blue under the extreme SE Texas sun. Cool! Weird, but cool! ;)

OK, so did it know that there was a special theme car for Indy and the Brut Revolution car? My previously green sticker I got in April turned blue under the extreme SE Texas sun. Cool! Weird, but cool! ;)

It's been in the work since March, Kelly. I think they PLANNED that. :D

LMAO! That's too freakin' funny. Although, I'm not sure Ron was telling the truth about wearing the new stuff for six months.....I definitely smelled the green stuff when I got my hug in Baytown! ;)

LMAO! That's too freakin' funny. Although, I'm not sure Ron was telling the truth about wearing the new stuff for six months.....I definitely smelled the green stuff when I got my hug in Baytown! ;)

I didn't hear that part. I like the new design though.

Let me know when the good stuff hits the shelf! BTW, I'm a single guy in a 5 bedroom house on the farm, and I have a bottle of BRUT with a yellow bow displayed in each room, including the bathrooms! It's that kind of karma that going to put BRUT #1 after Pomona!

Dont worry Kel, you'll have to change it back to green after Pomona, b/c Ron will be green with envy once the championship is back where it belongs, JFR!!!

Well green cars may be bad luck but for some it works. Force's car has always had green on it, and Capps is mostly green and I dont think it bothered them too much. I will say this, I do like the new scheme on the Brut car, I would probably like it even more if it didnt look like TJ's twin. And I also have to say that John's Indy car this year was one of the best looking cars he has driven in a while.

eh, just goosin' ya a bit. Yes, green was pretty good to Ron and I like the new car, too. Although Ron's & TJ's are similar....I can spot the difference a mile away. :D

Let me know when the good stuff hits the shelf! BTW, I'm a single guy in a 5 bedroom house on the farm, and I have a bottle of BRUT with a yellow bow displayed in each room, including the bathrooms! It's that kind of karma that going to put BRUT #1 after Pomona!

lol...that's too funny! Hey, I think they have it at CVS Pharmacy.....do y'all have those?

eh, just goosin' ya a bit. Yes, green was pretty good to Ron and I like the new car, too. Although Ron's & TJ's are similar....I can spot the difference a mile away. :D

Really, you can tell the difference between Brut and Skoal??? They smell about the same to me, revolting.

There already 3 RC autographed handouts of the new car and 1 bottle of Brut Revolution on ebay.

I've also been told it will be just about everywhere....WalMart, Walgreens, Target. It just may take some time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back