Motor skills ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Maybe since the seasons starting back up I'll get occupied and won't post BS like this any more. Then again !

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle. HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? You have to try this please it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain! 1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY!!) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it. 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. Send it to your friends to frustrate them too. I just did!!

I managed to get it done a couple of times before I changed direction. Just to make sure I wasn't screwing up, I had my wife watch me try. She said that my foot didn't change direction until the third attempt.

:D

I managed to get it done a couple of times before I changed direction. Just to make sure I wasn't screwing up, I had my wife watch me try. She said that my foot didn't change direction until the third attempt.

:D

Well that's it ! You now know you ain't normal !
Of course up there it might take that long to get enough feeling in your limbs for your brain to find them !

My foot just goes from circles to straight back and forth.

Try this one on someone. Have them extend their arms and hands straight out in front of them, with their palms turned out toward their sides. Have them then cross their forearms over, put their palms together, and lace their fingers. Now have them bring their hands down and back up in front of their chest.

Without TOUCHING, point at a finger and tell them to lift it without so much as moving any other. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back