Most Consistent Kalitta Car (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
You have to hand it to Jon Oberhofer & his Strivectin-SD boys; they've tuned David Grubnic to 9 solid runs in a row now down 2 very different tracks with no major problems. Today's 1st round run was all Jon-O. Don't count these guys out just yet!!!!

OK, thanks, I was thinking you meant it was Jon O tune up and none of the other crew chiefs on the team added any advise. See I always wonder when you have teams like Kalitta, Schumacher, Force and other multi car teams with the same class of cars. Do all the crew chief have input, or just the main crew chief on each car.

You have to hand it to Jon Oberhofer & his Strivectin-SD boys; they've tuned David Grubnic to 9 solid runs in a row now down 2 very different tracks with no major problems. Today's 1st round run was all Jon-O. Don't count these guys out just yet!!!!

I am all Kalitta all the way but unfortunately didn't Grubnic get shut off last night?

Teri, you may be all Kalitta, but my guess is that you root for the brother in law!

Hey, family or not; Jon made some absolute dead-on tuning decisions this weekend. I guess when you work for a guy like Connie Kalitta for umpteen years things actually eventually sink in.
Go get em' Grubby!!!!!!

Teri, we enjoyed visiting with Tammy and Ashley also!!! It was good to see an old friend, now you need to come to Chicago!!!!!! It has been a long time.

Hey, family or not; Jon made some absolute dead-on tuning decisions this weekend. I guess when you work for a guy like Connie Kalitta for umpteen years things actually eventually sink in.
Go get em' Grubby!!!!!!

All I stated was that Grubnic got shut off last night. It happens. I was in no way critizing Jon's tuning ability.

Teri, I know what you meant; it's all good!
And Paul, don't forget Timmy & Kimmy Richards, Eddie Mc Cullough, Jim Brissette, Glen Mikres, Timothy Ferrell and even Big Brad & Nitro Dave!!!
and if I name anybody else who's worked with Conrad earlier than that I'm going to start showing my age!!!

Teri, I know what you meant; it's all good!
And Paul, don't forget Timmy & Kimmy Richards, Eddie Mc Cullough, Jim Brissette, Glen Mikres, Timothy Ferrell and even Big Brad & Nitro Dave!!!
and if I name anybody else who's worked with Conrad earlier than that I'm going to start showing my age!!!

Chris, This weekend is going to be a good one for team Kalitta!!! I gotta tell ya tho' I don't think Tim has ever been called Timothy since my parents put it on the birth certificate!!!! Have a good one.
Teri

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back