More Spokane controversy (1 Viewer)

This story came out today in the Spokane news:Commissioners want racetrack operator out | Spokesman.com | Sep 2, 2009
Also the word is that Jay Livingston was relieved of his duties as track manager last week.
Shame to happen after all the progress.

Welcome to the world of doing business with Bucky. Jay was actually booted out some time ago but just received the certified notice relieving him of his duties. Cindy Gibbs took over the operation and both she and Steve were at the last race running the program.
I don't mind BA getting kicked out either as long as there is somebody to come along and pick up the pieces and keep going. The joint was packed last race and it has so many possibilities but it's going to take a real race promoter to make it go.

The rumour that I'd heard was that "racers" weren't getting paid. Can anyone confirm/refute this?

I really hope it all gets worked out & the track can continue!!!

:fingers-crossed:

I can't get it to load either. And it isn't because of a virus.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: translations in /usr/home/sites/www.spokanecountyraceway.com/web/wp-includes/l10n.php on line 407

It's just down.

Loads okay on my computer; no problems.

I have Norton 2009 anti-virus software, and if there's truly a virus in this site, Norton isn't catching it.

That's not surprising...

Bill

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back