Moe Trouble in Spokane (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Apparently Moe has declared bankruptcy and was sited for contempt of court for not turning over secerate bank account records from Spokane Raceway Park.

Last edited:
Under today's bankruptcy laws he could be out of business in a decade or two if he stops paying all his bills today.
Seriously, I hope this doesn't lead to closure.

Moe is out of the picture anyway. Jimmy Tice has taken it over but the future rests on the court to decide what to do with the property or who will get it. Apparently there are a few folks interested in it. Moe won't be one of them. Moe is down the road as they say.

It all started when the investors didn't get any of the revenues. So they sued then one thing lead to another and then Moe was arrested for bribery as he was in cahoots with the mayor of Airway Heights. And now he's in even more throuble with this contempt of court charge. It just keeps getting deeper.

I don't want it to close either I love the track. I hope Tice gets it and I also hope Tice's health is improving. He's a good guy and everyone should support his efforts.

Last edited:
Wow...what a mess! Back in the 70's and 80's he was an icon in AHRA. I suppose he's front page news these days...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back