Merry Christmas! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
To all of my fellow Maters and their families! We had our Christmas Eve celebration with our five kids and nine grandchildren and it was wonderful.
I hope your Christmas will be as joyous as ours has been.

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from here in deep South Texas ! Hope no one has to dig out this morning !
Hope the new year brings you what you wish for too !

65848_725151982755_30406099_39115658_5677313_n.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all... now its time for nitro egg nogg.... we got snow coming....yeah..(sarcasam intended...lol)

Billy

I know this may sound wimpy, but this is the first 'White Christmas' we have had that I remember. V-Dot is telling people to stay off the roads, yet the bowling alley just called to say they are opening today, so need to get k'dubs to work.

It's suppose to snow well into evening/ early morning... we have already exceeded our average seasonal total lol

d'kid

Holy cow, a Joelle sighting. Welcome back to the 'mater Joelle. Wow, now you are in Germany. Still driving that Pontiac GTO? Have a Happy New Year!

Yup, almost 18 months in Germany now, but we hope to visit the U.S. In the spring. And the GTO is safe and sound, hybernating through the winter at my dad's house. Greg's autograph is still safe and sound on the dash, too. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back