Merry Christmas To All (1 Viewer)

ROCKY

Nitro Member
My Christmas wish is for every child to get a toy, every driver a ride, every owner a sponsor, and for every Mater to have peace on earth and show good will towards men. And maybe in 2008 we won't loose anyone.
God bless each and every one of you. Merry Christmas.
And Santa....yes I believe.

Cool, thanx Terry.
I want to wish all the 'maters a Merry Christmas, and may peace be with you,

I want to send my prayers to our men and women in the armed forces: we miss you guys, we hope you stay safe, and await your safe return!

I want to send my prayers and thoughts to Mr. Medlen, and the Medlen family.

Thanx everyone for participating here, thanx Jerrod for the space/place to hang out, thanx to all the racers!

Merry Christmas to all my favorite 'maters (a long list!!!)

2cb8c0aa.jpg

9f5eb42e.jpg

I echo the sentiments of my predecessors and hope that many find the true meaning of Christmas and understand just who it was that was born in that manger in Bethlehem some 2007 years ago. Without Him we are on a very short meaningless journey and with Him, we can experience eternal happiness.

Merry Christmas to all my Mater friends. I appreciate you all and consider you all close friends.

merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year to all! my wish for drag racing in 08- no matter who wins it all, no matter what points system we have, no matter who are favorites are, lets pray for all the drivers to be safe this year.

indeed a merry christmas to all the maters even the ones i dont like (PJ) :p:p

To all the racers.....may 2008 bring you better R/T, quicker ETs, and faster MPH, but above all safety

To all the spectators....thank you for making 2007 special....without you guys we have no where to play!!! Look forward to seeing all of you at the strip in '08

:D Mike "fuel coupe" Minick

The best holiday wishes to my "extended family."

May you all prosper and may I win the lottery and give Mike his ride.

Peace to all!

May we all be blessed with good health and happiness. Pray for those in harms way and for their safe return. Whatever your faith, enjoy your days, with those you love.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you all. Jean
treeuw3.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, I hope to see you at the races next year.

S/F
D

Merry Christmas to Maters everywhere, past and present...and especially to those who serve and protect us... (thanks D!)

...and a Happy and Healthy New Year to ya too!

Merry Christmas ya'll...

Glad to know you as friends, even if it's only through this silly keyboard...
we may not agree on everything, but then, what family ever does...

From Our Family to Yours
Blessed Be

Karl, Kat, K'Dub, EJ and Tammy, Mouse and Big Country, and the grand kids, lil' KJ, and DM

d'kid

"MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL From Mike Armstrong and Family."

May the New Year be safer. Remember our fighting men and women! :)

Merry Christmas everyone and have a blessed New Year. Don't forget to the reason for the season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Love the graphics, Paul.

Ron..That Lizzie Palmer video is a keeper. (if anyone would like the .flv file..or the same converted to .wmv..because that is worth hanging onto..let me know)

And last but not least...you said it all (again) Doc.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back