Mendy Fry Video (1 Viewer)

Harry Mannback

Nitro Member
I am testing some new editing software and that means learning how to edit all over again and find new settings when posting video. So I hope you don't mind being testers for me. This video is of Mendy Fry testing the Bomb Squad Nostalgia Funny Car. Please let me know how it plays on your computer. Still working with the titler and editing features, so it's pretty basic.
Thanks!

Here is the link

Dan

P.S. Bucky is next

Last edited:
I am trying out Vegas from Sony. I was using Adobe Premier elements, but wanted something a little more sophisticated. I like it so far.

Dan

My thoughts exactly, why isn't she in the pro ranks yet? Her resume is pretty impressive. Very nice video!!

Great vid, love it, however it needs more Mendy. :D
Enjoyed the transitions.

btw, where are the general admission grandstands?!

Video played well. Titling transitions smooth. A couple places where the editing was a little abrupt, but overall, pretty good.

That what you were looking for?

I hope we get to see a lot more of her.

God, I love that woman.... :D

Oh yeah- the video looks great too... Nice transitional editing..:)

If it only took talent to get a ride, we'd have at least 64 car fields in each category. There are a lot of capable drivers that are parked, sidelined, or forced into early retirement because of lack of funding. And plenty more coming up through the ranks.

Excellent video Dan. It said Bucky was up next. Do you have any video of him testing Plueg's car? I'd love to see it.

I'd like to see the run Garrett had with all 4 wheels in the air in the Plueger - Geyger (sp?) mustang. That was a heck of a ride!!!!

On Mendy's video, the last pass, in my opinion, was the best part.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back