Brittany Force Video (2 Viewers)

Harry Mannback

Nitro Member
Sorry this took so long, I had some encoding issues. I am still getting used to my new camera. So for what it's worth here is the Brittany Force video.

Click on Danlea.tv then click on videos to the left and select the Test Crash Video.

Dan

P.S. Alan, how many laps did KB make yesterday?

Last edited:
Looks like she overcorrected once it came back around. Too tough to tell or judge from my seat at home...

I bet that rang her bell pretty good. I am glad she is ok. That was a pretty hard left turn into the wall! Thanks for the footage!

Either link takes me to the same page and I do not see any "videos" to click on.

Jay

Jay, it took me a minute to but then I figured it out. ONce it takes you to the front page click on videos on the left and when that comes up scroll to the bottom and click on Crash.

It looks like it got loose just before the view gets blocked by the other photographer...She held in there a long time but it just came around. Could of happend to anybody.

1. Lucky this didn't happen from the right lane, it would have been a much worse angle on impact.
2. Good thing it stayed up on all 4 wheels, and didn't get into a series of rolls.
3. She did a good job of getting it back to the center of the lane, and getting it stopped very quick.

The "other photographer" is me. It's really hard to tell from the video, but she was loose for quite a ways before she finally made the left turn into the wall.

You've gotta move your cursor ( not your curser. :D ) over the icons to the left and one will say video. Then you'll get a page in which the first few things are slideshows. Scroll down for the crash video.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back