Memphis Broadcast (1 Viewer)

Watch the tape at lunch today, VCR remote in my hand... and just like a real ESPN2 coverage I fast forward' through P/S and P/S/B. watched the whole thing in 38 minutes, and Pro Stock looks great on Fast Forward... Think I caught more because I was paying attension for a change. And on fast forward, you really can't tell a Dodge from a GTO (except the great big MOPAR), at least the Cobalts look different. Way to Go KJ, Doug K and Papa John... and the Hines kid, better luck next time Mr. Brown.

Just my 25 cents

I have to disagree with the notion this cliff's notes version of nhra on espn was a good thing. Seemed like Marty and Mike were just going thru the motions to get it done within an hour.
I like the extras. I like the analysis. I like the personalities.

just my opinion.

btw, I bought some brut deodorant today. go ron. f force.

:D

Watch the tape at lunch today, VCR remote in my hand... and just like a real ESPN2 coverage I fast forward' through P/S and P/S/B. watched the whole thing in 38 minutes, and Pro Stock looks great on Fast Forward... Think I caught more because I was paying attension for a change. And on fast forward, you really can't tell a Dodge from a GTO (except the great big MOPAR), at least the Cobalts look different. Way to Go KJ, Doug K and Papa John... and the Hines kid, better luck next time Mr. Brown.

Just my 25 cents

I thought I was the only one to FF through PS/PSB?

My wife hates racing on the TV. It is tough to get her to not whine and make my viewing experience terrible through three hours. Now if it was 1 1/2, or 2. . .

I record only the fuel cars and at the end I will record all the finals it makes it much more pleasurable to watch. ;)
With a DVD recorder you can set chapters so you can jump to any part of the recorded disc which is nice.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back