Medlen no longer at DSR (1 Viewer)

I heard that him and Coil were starting there own "super" team using all of the JFR and DSR secrets combined.....driver to still be announced :D

That would be a nice fit, I have to agree. But if not over to Melanie's camp to assist (or replace) Aaron Brooks, where does he end up? Back with Force?

Betcha Force would take him back! Problem is, Medlen wants to tune a race car on the track on Sunday, not develop new stuff in the shop for his full time job M-F. JFR already has enough Sunday tuners.

Last edited:
Well wherever he winds up, I wish him nothing but success and happiness. I've never met him personally, but he exudes "nice guy" through and through.

What's lost in all of this is who does everyone think will be tuning the NAPA car?

I am bummed out. I think we all knew the position was kinda tentative, but I was starting to really get used to and enjoy, Mr. Medlen being there.

I hope nothing but the best for John and look forward to Tommy D and Rahn tuning the NAPA car.

I wish medlen the best and hopefully he does help out troxel and brooks, but to give tommy and rahn extra work when they already have 2 contending cars I do not agree with. I can name you 5 choices to try out before you use them.

1. Wayne Dupey
2. Jim Dupey
3. Mike Kloeber
4. Keith Stewart
5. Kevin Poytner (spelling i think is way wrong)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back