Matt Smith Sponsor (1 Viewer)

Thanks for your support guys and gals.... I would have to say if all of ya'll on here would not have been nice to me and said good words about me when we lost Torco we probley would not have picked this up so quick... Also I have to thank Kenny and the people of Nitrofish for giving me this opportunity... Now let go kick some butt and win some races....... And we are going to run 2 bikes with Angie on it and hope we will find her a sponsor so she can be out there all year..... Again thanks..... Matt Smith

This is great News! Just a little story, I was talking with Amanda last year..when I was doing my pick the winner, everytime I picked Matt he'd red light or lose in 1st or 2nd round..I told her I'd stop and I did and look what happened..lol

Good, Matt is taken care of, now how about Peggy...

Good to see Matt got himself sorted, congrats. But yes how about Peggy? We really need her at the track and racing. Many have said what I'm about to say. But Peggy is such a wonderful person and it's all truth!

Very Cool Matt, we're happy for you! (even though we're getting buried with 18" of snow and its still coming down :eek:)

lets hope your dad can find something to be able to stay after the pro stock deal. i thought it was cool how the two of you were working together on his car at the mountian motor race at MIR back during the summer. i remember his SRO county mustang back in the 80's. damn it was sharp. i guess the apple didn't fall from that tree. good luck!

Thanks for your support guys and gals.... I would have to say if all of ya'll on here would not have been nice to me and said good words about me when we lost Torco we probley would not have picked this up so quick...

Damn Matt! That about brought a tear to my eye! :cool:

Way to go Matt!

Now we will get to see that extra HP you were talking about in the Monday night chat a couple weeks ago!

Thanks for the assist Kap'n Khaos.

Thanks for your support guys and gals.... I would have to say if all of ya'll on here would not have been nice to me and said good words about me when we lost Torco we probley would not have picked this up so quick... Also I have to thank Kenny and the people of Nitrofish for giving me this opportunity... Now let go kick some butt and win some races....... And we are going to run 2 bikes with Angie on it and hope we will find her a sponsor so she can be out there all year..... Again thanks..... Matt Smith

Matt - incredible news! We still owe Amanda 1000 hero cards with design by Rich Bailey. The bike looks incredible and i also have a NitroFish on my desk. ProMotion and Competition Printing would love to have the opportunity to have cards ready for you to sign at G'ville. Let's do it! - Jim

Matt - incredible news! We still owe Amanda 1000 hero cards with design by Rich Bailey. The bike looks incredible and i also have a NitroFish on my desk. ProMotion and Competition Printing would love to have the opportunity to have cards ready for you to sign at G'ville. Let's do it! - Jim

Jim, PM me and we will get together.

Again Thanks for the support... Wait til u see my truck and trailer... Looks really good.... Well heading to pomona to hang with Captain K and Nitrofish.... If your out there stop by and say hello.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back