Matt Smith Sponsor (1 Viewer)

Congrats Matt, glad to see you still out there........and I love Nitrofish. I have one that sits on my desk.

That is good news for Matt. Someday I hope my clothing line is as big as Nitro Fish and a few others so I can support some of these good racers that are sitting out.

Congratulations Matt. That is one beautiful bike. I look forward to seeing you do well with it at Gainesville.

CJ Curtsinger

Great choice Koretsky! If anyone out there deserves this, it's Matt. His championship run last year was amazing to watch, the finish was very spectacular. He is one hell of a racer, and I think he portrays the character of a true Champion!

And yes, definitely a great looking bike, I'll buy the T-shirts!:cool:

Very sharp looking bike, and thanks to Captain Chaos for keeping Matt on the tour.

Awesome news. Glad Matt will be out their to defend his crown

Great news for the Smith team. Very happy for them. Thank you you, Kenny. As everyone has said, that is a cool looking bike. Good luck this year.

Hey, now I know at least one PSB I can relate to.

Great news Matt, Amanda, And Tricky... and Thanks Kaptain K... for keeping the best dang Biker out there.

d'kid

sweet looking piece......Congrats Matt

good luck this season...hardest thing in the world is to defend a title!

Way to go Matt. It looks like the Motorcycle class is going to be a hum dinger. Now Peggy needs a ride.:eek:

I love the graphics on the bike. I am such a fan of drag racing that I named one of my dogs Nitro Fish. That is a picture of her as my avator. Can't miss those blue eyes.:p

Way to go Matt. It looks like the Motorcycle class is going to be a hum dinger. Now Peggy needs a ride.:eek:

I love the graphics on the bike. I am such a fan of drag racing that I named one of my dogs Nitro Fish. That is a picture of her as my avator. Can't miss those blue eyes.:p

Nitro Fish has them scary blue eyes!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back