Maters in Seattle? (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
I am going to be in Seattle all day Saturday and would love to go to Pacific Raceways for a day of qualifying fun, as I have never been to that track. The catch is I am staying in a hotel in Downtown Seattle sans car. What would be the best way for me to get to the track? Would a cab ride be out of the question? Any chance of a shuttle from downtown via public transportation? Any Maters live/staying in the downtown area that could give me a ride, I would definitely pay for gas/buy you a beer or two at the track?

Any help is definitely appreciated.

I am going to be in Seattle all day Saturday and would love to go to Pacific Raceways for a day of qualifying fun, as I have never been to that track. The catch is I am staying in a hotel in Downtown Seattle sans car. What would be the best way for me to get to the track? Would a cab ride be out of the question? Any chance of a shuttle from downtown via public transportation? Any Maters live/staying in the downtown area that could give me a ride, I would definitely pay for gas/buy you a beer or two at the track?

Any help is definitely appreciated.

You're going to be about 20 miles from the track, I think. That's a long cab ride. Public transportation ... well, IMHO, it sucks.

Someone, please pick our fellow Mater up...if absolutely no one else can, I'll come get you. :)

You're going to be about 20 miles from the track, I think. That's a long cab ride. Public transportation ... well, IMHO, it sucks.

Someone, please pick our fellow Mater up...if absolutely no one else can, I'll come get you. :)

Thanks for the offer Kris, I have decided to just go ahead and rent a car. See ya at the 'Mater meeting on Saturday!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back