Mars purchases Wrigley in a 23 billion dollar cash transaction. (1 Viewer)

Maybe they will make a sugarfree version of the favorite gums. They would make a killing!
How about denture friendly since all their customers are now aged.
Must I do everything!

I'd suggested for years that they develop a sugar free M&M, and THAT would make a killing. Every year, more and more people are diagnosed with diabetes and most are forced to give up their favorite candy, We make sugar free Dove items, which are quite good and you do NOT notice that they are sugar free. But I still think sugar free M&M's would be good. All the M&Ms in this country are made at one site, in Hackettstown, NJ. All they'd have to do is reformulate the recipe. Having said that, I think the reason we don't make sugar free M&Ms has to do with the consistancy of the chocolate AND hard coating, without the use of sugar,

Oh well, here's an email address to which you can send your suggestion. There is also a toll free number listed on this page.

M&M'S.com > Legal

The home page for this site is
M&M'S.com

Does that mean Wrigley Field becomes Mars field!:p

Funny you should ask that Joe. There's a photo circulating around the business of the front of the stadium, that says Mars. If I could post pictures, I'd gladly share it with all of you.

In 20 years of working within the super private, family owned Mars, Inc., my semi educated 'guess' would be that no, it will not be called Mars Field. Besides that, Wrigley was purchased as a standalone business and will stay put in Chicago. Mars will, however, be sending their non-chocolate brands to Wrigley for manufacturing, which will likely create new jobs in that area.

When we purchased Doane pet care in Tennessee, our Kal Kan unit (Pedigree) was for the most part, sent to Tennessee. The Kal Kan national office had been in Vernon, Ca right in the processing plants area. That is probably vacant by now, with a smaller office was establised in Rancho Domingues, California. Many people were let go, and a select few were able to relocate to Tennessee. The Kal Kan National Office building will be or has already been sold. They are moving to new processing plants as well.

Already, in the land of lawsuits, a shareholder has filed a suit against Wrigley, claiming that they will not get what they could have for their shares, in this buyout. Mind you, Mars is paying $80 a share, which is 23% higher then what the shares sold for on the previous Friday closing of the stock market.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back