March Meet '07 (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Let's hope Mother Nature let's us have good conditions.

Anybody else here going to attend?
Think I'll go Sat the 10th.

Mousie on The Winged Express - Home reports the 'wing will be there.
(please have a safe test session this weekend Mousie and Mike!)

I predict more 5.90's from the funnies and more 260 MPH's from T/F.

Can't wait to get out there!

Paul
I am staying home this time...
Gas prices climbing back up to over $3.00 a gallon here, and I really don't want to deal with the weather again...
What the Hell happened since Anna died...?? Really:eek:
Are we still at war?? Did we run out of oil?? What have I missed?? Anyone... HELLO!!

Stock market took a minor dump, Ray... So of course, that means the gas ALREADY IN THE FREAKIN GROUND at the stations had to reflect that change. I guess BP and Exxon/Mobil needed to recoup those Tuesday losses pretty immediatly.. :mad:

Man, if I changed my rate based on how much money I had PER DAY, I'd be sitting around at home a hell of a lot...

BTW...I'll be overseas during MM... I'll be looking for results here!!

Ill be there, leaving tonight! First March Meet ill be attending, hope its a good one!

Awesome! To get into the 5's is really something....and look at the MPH.
That's a good car!

Also spoke with someone there. Massive car counts in hot rod classes and NE1.
Can't wait to get out there.

:D
It was a great weekend. The weather was perfect, everybody ran fast, the track was excellent, there were no accidents, very few oil-downs.
Kudos to the guys that put it on. They had everything go their way, including the weather, and they put on a well organized show.
Now if some of us could learn how to drive the finish line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
It was a great weekend. The weather was perfect, everybody ran fast, the track was excellent, there were no accidents, very few oil-downs.
Kudos to the guys that put it on. They had everything go their way, including the weather, and they put on a well organized show.

I'll second that...had a GREAT time Sat. & Sun! :D

I think there was the most spectators on Saturday than any other day...it was nuts i couldnt even find a seat in the stands or a spot on the fence. We ended up going to the other side to watch for a little bit...

Can you folks imagine the hype for NEXT YEAR??? The March Meet turns the big '50'! Fifty years of that event and I'm certain that some will say they've seen them all...have there really been fifty events, or is it fifty years since the first one? I can hardly wait for March Meet '08!

50 years since the 1st one. I think Frank Lightfoot is the only person who has been to all 50:D :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Holy oil bath batman!! That has to be one of the best shots of what it is like driving a Front Motor T/F car, I have ever seen...:eek: That is great Darr...:D

:( I searched through all those pictures and couldn't find my pickup anywhere.
I had a heads up race against a 57 chevy wagon from Minnesota that was almost the same color as my truck. People said it looked good as a side by side race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back