Major Pro Stock Team Losing Sponsor??? (1 Viewer)

By the way, John, have you gotten us "annnouncers" lined up with the Mopar hospitality tent (or Cerberus hospitality tent, or whatever?) for Topeka?

Yep...I'm a Cerberus man all the way! In fact, I've contacted my counsel and will be formally changing my name to "Johnny Cerberus".

I'm lining up investors (now) to fund the hospitality tent in Topeka, which reminds me...do you have a nice tent I can borrow???

I wonder if this means JEGS will still sell slammers through there warehouse.

I wonder how that program has been going?

Yep...I'm a Cerberus man all the way! In fact, I've contacted my counsel and will be formally changing my name to "Johnny Cerberus".

I'm lining up investors (now) to fund the hospitality tent in Topeka, which reminds me...do you have a nice tent I can borrow???

Great comment for late in the day, John! Johnny Cerberus...has a nice ring to it, dontcha think?:rolleyes: Still laughing as I wipe the overspray off my nice new Dell moniter. That's funny there! And I do have a tent and it doesn't even have any Bowties on it!

Did you know that Slammers has a shelf life of 6 months?? WTF is in that stuff?? :confused: Sorry Terry, wish I knew what the connection with disappearing posts and threads are... :rolleyes:

I don't know what it is, but it's pretty good stuff! That is, if you can find it, they keep taking it out of stores here, haven't been able to find any for about 2 months now. I think if they would stock it, it might make some profits.

I don't know what it is, but it's pretty good stuff! That is, if you can find it, they keep taking it out of stores here, haven't been able to find any for about 2 months now. I think if they would stock it, it might make some profits.
Greg
Here in Ca. I have been looking for it since EE brought them in NHRA... I've looked in every store I go to, including the hardware and book stores, along with an unmentionable establishment I frequent (tata's)... :D I can't find it anywhere except the Jegs catalog, which is where I read it lasts for 6 months unrefrigerated... :eek: WTBeep!! is this stuff made of?? I start smelling my milk 2-3 days before the date stamped on the jug... :eek:

On a little side note about Jegs, it is the only place I can find Skull Shine Products... :confused: Anyone, Mr. Knoll know where I can by it locally to try?? I've tried everything else, and none of them sponsor squat... Does it work?? And why is it not in ANY of my local AP stores???

Greg
Here in Ca. I have been looking for it since EE brought them in NHRA... I've looked in every store I go to, including the hardware and book stores, along with an unmentionable establishment I frequent (tata's)... :D I can't find it anywhere except the Jegs catalog, which is where I read it lasts for 6 months unrefrigerated... :eek: WTBeep!! is this stuff made of?? I start smelling my milk 2-3 days before the date stamped on the jug... :eek:
Think Bailey's Irish Cream as to longevity of a non-refrigerated dairy product. I don't know how they do it, but it isn't something new.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back