Lucas/Torco Fuel Teams MIA? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Lots of hype about Lucas/Troxel TF and Ashley/Densham FC teams.
Where does this leave Dunn/Bartone in FC and Tuttle team's Todd/Walsh and Torrance/Oswald in TF?

Lots of hype about Lucas/Troxel TF and Ashley/Densham FC teams.
Where does this leave Dunn/Bartone in FC and Tuttle team's Todd/Walsh and Torrance/Oswald in TF?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 1st off. Ok as far as Todd and Walsh they are on a full time sponsor deal for 2007 with Dexter Tuttle owning the team nothing is changing there. Torrance I am still trying to figure some things out. Mark Oswald will be on the four car team thats Lucas and Knoll has. Dunn/Bartone as far as I know is still with Lucas for 2007 but they will do the realease on that unit I am sure soon. Thanks Evan.

Evan, you do so much for the racing scene already.....now you answer questions....dood you are to much...

Gotta love a guy who takes the bull by the horns tho....any friend of Hirata's is a friend of mine...

Rock on and best of luck to all of your teams next year....even Hirata! LOL

KB

Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to all 1st off. We have so much to be thankful for and at least when I get up in the morning I can see and walk along with all my body parts. Alot of people cant say that ya know along with my healthy family and great people that surround's me in business and my loved ones and friends. Thanksgiving to me is a very special day to be "THANKFULL" for what we have and who we are period. "NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM". I would also like to take this time and let all of our FORCES of the Military, Fireman and ladies, and the GOOD police officers and other that I know I am missing a BIG THANK YOU and you will never be forgot about. Thanks for keeping my loved ones safe from the danger that is out there thru-out the world. GODBLESS!!!!!!! Evan Knoll.

Happy Thanksgiving to all 1st off. We have so much to be thankful for and at least when I get up in the morning I can see and walk along with all my body parts. Alot of people cant say that ya know along with my healthy family and great people that surround's me in business and my loved ones and friends. Thanksgiving to me is a very special day to be "THANKFULL" for what we have and who we are period. "NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM". I would also like to take this time and let all of our FORCES of the Military, Fireman and ladies, and the GOOD police officers and other that I know I am missing a BIG THANK YOU and you will never be forgot about. Thanks for keeping my loved ones safe from the danger that is out there thru-out the world. GODBLESS!!!!!!! Evan Knoll.

Thanks Evan. Our sentiments to you and your family as well during the holiday.

thanks evan- good luck to all your teams in 07, and happy thanksgiving to all the maters!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back