Lucas- 5.16 tad @ Sonoma D7. So much for 95% (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Morgan Lucas ran a 5.16 in the final round to win the Sonoma D7 tad event.

Do much for 95% equalizing things.

I think the 2 combinations are somewhat equal in hot, humid weather, but in ideal conditions the afuelers still have an advantage.

Morgan Lucas ran a 5.16 in the final round to win the Sonoma D7 tad event.

Do much for 95% equalizing things.

I think the 2 combinations are somewhat equal in hot, humid weather, but in ideal conditions the afuelers still have an advantage.

That's almost as quick as his TF car lately. :D

Imagine how quick these things would be at the 20 year old weight breaks, something like 2lbs/cube . I remember when Chess Bushey was the only guy try to (and not) qualifying.

Now you know why about 6-7 Blown guys switched to FC's! The car counts in TAD are anemic compared to what they used to get.:rolleyes:

Now you know why about 6-7 Blown guys switched to FC's! The car counts in TAD are anemic compared to what they used to get.:rolleyes:

Nice win Morggie, Jav, Scotty and group.....

I'm not so sure that the Afoolers have a lot to do with the small counts...I would say it has a lot to with NO FUNDING!

Fans want a show.....Cackle, pop and flames plus fast numbers.....Corporate wants everything for nothing....

I for one feel that there are more real drivers in TAD and TAFC then all the pro's put together...if you are not on the "A" list as a racer.....stay home and watch it on TV....

Side note......Chop da Broc or eeeee Hiratasan....

jOkA!:cool:

I for one feel that there are more real drivers in TAD and TAFC then all the pro's put together...

Kev, Not in a million years. There are some great ones but, but, but...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back