Line Goes 6.571 At 209.49 (1 Viewer)

Erica could have left yesterday and she wasnt going to catch that 6.558 209.75 he dropped on her. Congrats to Team KB. How does this sound,
Your 2006 NHRA Pro Stock World Champion, Jason Line! I can handle that.

We love how that sounds!

Jason comes from a drag racing family and has worked hard and learned from the best there is. And racing a '72 Buick had to have helped!;)

Congratulations to you Jason!

Carol & Tom Rix (Still out there trying to race those old Buicks!)

Erica could have left yesterday and she wasnt going to catch that 6.558 209.75 he dropped on her. Congrats to Team KB. How does this sound,
Your 2006 NHRA Pro Stock World Champion, Jason Line! I can handle that.
it sounds great - what a performance!
congratulations to Jason and KB Racing

What is scary was that damn near everyone ran career best, do to the excellent conditions, but what it really did was show everyone in the field how far ahead that Anderson/Line are with their engine program.
I'm sure it left a lot of them, the competition, disgruntled even if they didn't show it. ;)

What is scary was that damn near everyone ran career best, do to the excellent conditions, but what it really did was show everyone in the field how far ahead that Anderson/Line are with their engine program.
I'm sure it left a lot of them, the competition, disgruntled even if they didn't show it. ;)
and the funny thing, you know from history that the day will come when
jason and greg will not dominate - rite now it seems as if they'd have to quit
for this to happen, and personally i'm lovin' their succes, but we've seen
other's loose their edge over the years.

Definately was a pretty sweet pass, glad I got to see it. Also I was wondering, is it normal for most of the fans to only get excited when the nitro cars run?? Cause I jumped up in excitement when I saw this and people around me looked at me like I was crazy. It was my first powerade race, so wasn't sure if it is normal, lol.

It was also my first national race, and the same thing happened to me. I later found out that most of the folk around me were NASCAR folk at their first drag race. Like DeVallion said, I guess they were there looking for the turn one crashes. ;) (We now have our 12th caution here on lap 20...)

Brett

Added on edit: Like me, the NASCAR folk around me jumped the first time the fuel cars left the line. At least I was expecting it.

Last edited:
Another chat site has a guy saying the Enders car ran a 6.564 @ 210.01 Monday testing.

:confused:

Well if thats true and Adams ran a .56 210 and the car was LEGAL, then what does that say about the Princess's driving? Her best was a .63, a little bit of a difference there.

considering that its a new combination (all Nickens, no Shoe) it doesn't actually say anything about her driving.

i hope this is a true reflection of real horsepower gains in the ender's
camp. i do not know them, but wish them well for the '07 campaign.
I don't know if it's possible next year (maybe), but i hope the day comes
when the pro winner's circle is melanie, ashley, erica and angelle or karen.

Well if thats true and Adams ran a .56 210 and the car was LEGAL, then what does that say about the Princess's driving? Her best was a .63, a little bit of a difference there.

I understand that some changes were made in the can, that they didn't want to try Saturday or Sunday... afraid it might be the wrong way to go...

i hope this is a true reflection of real horsepower gains in the ender's
camp. i do not know them, but wish them well for the '07 campaign.
I don't know if it's possible next year (maybe), but i hope the day comes
when the pro winner's circle is melanie, ashley, erica and angelle or karen.

It's nice to have hope but that's pure wishful thinking! LOL :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back