Licensing passes - TAD - Video (1 Viewer)

Kati

Nitro Member
Hello all!

Here are links to some of my TAD licensing passes made at Frank Hawley's in Gainesville last week. (man I wish I were still there...and not here...in OHIO....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

By the way...CJ was there too...and made some very nice runs as well! Nice to meet you CJ and your dad!!! Wish we would have had more time to chat and could have all gone to dinner like we had planned!!!

Anyway...here are three that I put up on YouTube (2 different passes/3 different views)

YouTube - Top Alcohol Dragster Licensing Pass #6 - Final Full - Kathy Fisher - Outside View

YouTube - Top Alcohol Dragster Licensing Pass #4 - First Full - Kathy Fisher

YouTube - Kathy Fisher - Top Alcohol Dragster License Pass #6 - In Car

I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.....and as you can tell Santa has been very good to me this year...so good that I don't think he'll be back to visit me until 2018! LOL :eek:

More pics, etc can be found on our website!

fischer_hawley.jpg

fischer_hawley_2.jpg

fischer_hawley_1.jpg

Congrats Kathy on getting your license!!

Also, Congratulations to CJ Curtsinger for getting his license too.

Kathy I noticed the Scorebords weren't on, how did you know what you ran? Or does that matter...

Looks like they had the time slip printer setup at the starting line. If you watch the end of the first video posted you'll see they guy walk over and grab the slip.

Hi guys...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

As students, we don't see time slips until class is over. This way it is not a competition with other students...we are there to learn and "not race". ;)

Scoreboards are turned off in all classes...Super Class...Top Alcohol, etc...during school. We do...get all time slips at the end...and I had NO IDEA I had gone as fast as I did. The car was smooth as........ :D

I only hope to get a TAD someday that runs as nice as the car did at Frank's....

The "guy" that went over to grab the slip and hand it to Frank was Ronnie Swearingen....what a super talented guy....and FUNNY!

After running throttle stop car...(hard tail) on sometimes...not the greatest tracks....this was just something else. Going much faster...and less bounce...move around, etc.

:)

Merry Christmas guys....and let's hope that we all have a super 2009. (Drag racing teams large and small, fans, tracks and manufacturers....etc)

Kathy, I have a video of your run on Tuesday that I will be putting up soon... I'll link it from this thread when I get it there...

Hope you and Kevin have a great Christmas!

I guess next time we race together we will have to grab a bite... ;)

CJ Curtsinger

Oh, and the videos don't go Kathy justice with the side angles... If you told me the car moved an inch I would call your bluff... She drove that dragster as straight as a Super Comp!

CJ Curtsinger

Oh, and the videos don't go Kathy justice with the side angles... If you told me the car moved an inch I would call your bluff... She drove that dragster as straight as a Super Comp!

CJ Curtsinger

Oh...God love ya CJ.....lol...I wish I had the pass I made on Tuesday (2-3 shift)....that even suprised me!!

You did a hell of a job....and darn it...I hope we get to race each other some day in...TAD....heck even SC right now would suit me fine. :D

Merry Christmas CJ!!! :)

Great job, Kathy! You gotta give the Funny Car a try next!

Thanks Wes.....

:eek: Uh.....I don't know if I'm ready for the motor in front of me and the much shorter wheelbase. :eek:

I know I will be....someday...after many more passes in a long-blown car first. Right now...I don't know how I'd do in a AFC...but I hope to get to try one...(another bucket list entry of mine.....lol)

I just hope with this.....eh hem....(being nice) crappy economy -- that I get a chance to just use one of the licenses I have! I may just be bracket racing my Trailblazer this year if things don't shape up quick!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :rolleyes::mad:

Thanks for sharring the videos. Great job! You were taught by the BEST! It will really pay off in the long run.
Ro Yale

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back