Leah steps away from driving in 2024 (1 Viewer)

I think the team is essentially the same, so I predict that he will do comparably as well as Leah. I KNEW he would go to top fueL, despite him saying all year “I’m happy running A/Fuel yadda yadda . Haha.

So if the A/F car was designed for Tony, who will drive it? Would be cool to see Tony drive both.....

Bummed for Lyle as well. Would've been great. However if the owner says "pick me," well....

Excited to see Tony in the car. Leah had a hole shot loss in Las Vegas that really opened the door for the championship. Tony has been consistently below 0.050 on the tree in the A/FD so if that translates to the TF car, he'll be a player for sure.

Last edited:
Not to mention Tony has been in pretty much every news outlet on the planet in the last week. No offense, but the majority of TF fans would have said "Lyle Who?".

Here is a pretty interesting YouTube video that they did at the PRI show when they made the official announcement about what they were planning for 2024. About halfway through Leah makes it very clear that she is not pregnant.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back