Knoll and Lucas team up (1 Viewer)

Will Don Schumacher continue to field a 2nd Top Fuel car, or will he give that up with Melanie's departure? If he does continue to field a 2nd rail, who's the new driver?

It's official, silly season is in full swing.

hopefully the army will be with them a little longer,
I had a lady bitchin at me about the army car, she wanted to know how many flak jackets does it take to run the car down the strip.
man she was mad, said she was writing her congressman about what a waste of money that was.
so heads up

Well, we know Mr. Schumacher lurks (and sometimes posts) here, so I guess you can consider your name entered - good luck.

I had a lady bitchin at me about the army car, she wanted to know how many flak jackets does it take to run the car down the strip.
man she was mad, said she was writing her congressman about what a waste of money that was.
so heads up

I thought the money from the Army was from the recruiting budget, and wasn't really as much as other major sponsors pay out. If that's true...oh wait, the truth doesn't matter. You think NASCAR will lose their money?

this lady was crazy, she did not want to hear it.
she was just pissed off about the war.
i had to go home and finish watching in peace.
(she must have been a bernstein fan, because she had a lot of bud in her)

Last edited:
Yikes! Reminds me of the guy sitting next to me at the auction in Ennis (the lotta Bud part). :eek:

so heads up

Racing is funded out of the recruiting and marketing budget, not operations and maintenance funds. As long as Army recruiting can show they're getting a good return on their investment (shipping enough bodies), their involvement in racing is secure.

S/F
D

I do too but being the "official..." locks the other services out of any real recruiting opportuities and the Army's marketing budget is larger than everyones elses.

S/F
D

Hopefully with two cars they find their way...unfortunately Morgan hasn't had the results this year.

official army recruiter !
maybe the only army recruiter
i liked the U.S. MARINES funny cars of old.
M/T, Bob Pickett.
NAVY cars also.
Don't remember too many air force cars.

Glad Lucas and Evan got together, morgan needed a teammate.
hope the whole crew from Melaine's team goes with her.
would be nice to see Big Jim Dunn with a teammate also

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back