Khalid alBalooshi replaces Massey (1 Viewer)

yup ! its all about the $$$$$$$ ! its what they really run on! still love-em !

Kind of disappointed in who they picked to drive for them.

I guess it true that money talks and BS walks. There is a list of very talented drivers out there but only the ones who can bring money get to play in the game.

This is just one more reason why I am loosing interest in drag racing.

Jim Hill
http://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

One more team I won't be supporting...come to think of it I never supported them when Massey was driving so what the hay. I just don't care!!

what's the big deal ? without really checking, I bet 2/3 of the drivers currently driving in the nhra pro categories,have their job because they either own the car, parents own the car, or paid money to drive the car. say what want about the stick and ball sports, but u cant buy the 'starting shortstop' job for the Mets

1. 'Ring, ring" Hello this is Khalid. Hi Khalid, its Don Schumacher. As you know I'm looking for a driver. You Interested? Yes Good What can you bring to the table? That much huh? You got a ride, see you in Indy. "Bye Click"

Balooshi lost his ride when the powers that be in Qutar pulled funding from AJ's team....looks like if he had funding sources he would have just kept that one. Personally, I think DS simply picked an experienced and available driver to finish out the year, keeping both the car and the team in the mix- and then plans to start 2016 with a fresh new driver who will be groomed over the off-season. I think it'll be Ashley Sanford, but it could be Don Garlits for all I know.

Who cares if he brought money? He certainly is a capable driver too. Not sure why all the debate about buying seats, as we all know it's part of racing, not just drag racing. And we need all the fuel cars we can get out there. There's a good number of TF entries for Indy but only 17 for FC. For the biggest race of the year. So we don't need to see cars parked.

What money? Whose money? Are you saying Khalid is pulling money out of his OWN pocket? Payola in drag racing? From what I understand, he lost his ride because "Al Anabi" pulled out. Where is Khalid supposedly getting this money?

What money? Whose money? Are you saying Khalid is pulling money out of his OWN pocket? Payola in drag racing? From what I understand, he lost his ride because "Al Anabi" pulled out. Where is Khalid supposedly getting this money?
He is getting it from AL ANABI USA he is part of the family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back