Justin Ashleys new sponsor ..................... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope this team does well. and i hope troy coughlin looks at top fuel again soon too. vandergriff. prock. alexander. young wilk?. ashley sanford?.....probably missing a few.
this is the future. it looks good.

hope this team does well. and i hope troy coughlin looks at top fuel again soon too. vandergriff. prock. alexander. young wilk?. ashley sanford?.....probably missing a few.
this is the future. it looks good.
Very surprised alexander didnt run indy

I feel like watching Strutmasters.com swap branding on cars this year is like watching that bouncing ball on lyrics of bad karaoke. Let's see - started with Millican - then they sponsor Audrey Worm...but, then they swap over to Johnny Pluchino Mountain Motor Pro Stock car, then to Wally Stroope in Pro Stock - then join Lex Joon...now, Justin Ashley...talk about getting your $$$$'s worth of branding opportunities in a single year...

I'm not going to get into the back and forth and create arguments. I only posted because I want to make clear Justin is on his own. He should not have to be judged based on me. He is his own person.
Justin is on his own, worked hard to get through school and work his way into the sport his loves. He is fortunate in that I have many people, in fact the best in the sport who want help him based on our decade's long relationship. He is smart, humble, kind and a much better driver than I ever was! He will go far in this sport, GD willing.

Most of what has been said about me in the press and anonymous sites just like this has been non-factual. After 10 years of required silence while speculation ran wild on this, one thing was made clear by the judge, I did not personally "enrich" myself. The company, sustained loses during the mortgage crises and I tried to save the company and 600 jobs. Further, it was confirmed by the judge that since 2013 I have lawfully operated and built a successful real estate business. This outcome was not expected. I cannot get into the case as my lawyers are pursuing my legal options and remedies at this time. These things will develop over the year.

For the record I am used to being bashed, and used for all the perfect people out there to make themselves feel good. If my situation can be of assistance for your self esteem then I'm happy to do that for you. I certainly have regrets in my life, but not now, or ever would I trade my life for anyone else. So that's all I can say for now. Except to say I received thousands of emails, texts and calls of support. Wish everyone all the best in your live's. Expect to Win - Mike

I'm not going to get into the back and forth and create arguments. I only posted because I want to make clear Justin is on his own. He should not have to be judged based on me. He is his own person.
Justin is on his own, worked hard to get through school and work his way into the sport his loves. He is fortunate in that I have many people, in fact the best in the sport who want help him based on our decade's long relationship. He is smart, humble, kind and a much better driver than I ever was! He will go far in this sport, GD willing.

Most of what has been said about me in the press and anonymous sites just like this has been non-factual. After 10 years of required silence while speculation ran wild on this, one thing was made clear by the judge, I did not personally "enrich" myself. The company, sustained loses during the mortgage crises and I tried to save the company and 600 jobs. Further, it was confirmed by the judge that since 2013 I have lawfully operated and built a successful real estate business. This outcome was not expected. I cannot get into the case as my lawyers are pursuing my legal options and remedies at this time. These things will develop over the year.

For the record I am used to being bashed, and used for all the perfect people out there to make themselves feel good. If my situation can be of assistance for your self esteem then I'm happy to do that for you. I certainly have regrets in my life, but not now, or ever would I trade my life for anyone else. So that's all I can say for now. Except to say I received thousands of emails, texts and calls of support. Wish everyone all the best in your live's. Expect to Win - Mike
So to save your company and 600 jobs you ripped off,gave loans to people that cant really afford the loans? Nah doesnt sounds like you enriched yourself?? Of course your running a legit business now,your being watched under a microscope.

"Justin is on his own" yet he's fortunate you "have many people".

A narcissistic sociopath will never admit his guilt. OJ is living proof of this.

I certainly don't have enough info or facts to judge anyone but I think Justin deserves a chance and not be judged by someone elses actions or accusations. I think that is all Mike is asking. The comments regarding the apple not falling far from the tree is not always fair. I would like to think I fell miles away from the tree, lol.

either way, thats not a name i can trust at least not right now, guess he will have to earn it unlike his grandfather and father.
Fair enough. I was only stating how I felt for whatever it was worth. I just know how it felt one time when someone realized who my father was and I could see in there eyes they started thinking I may not be the decent person they thought they knew.

MOST OFF WHAT WAS SAID. IT WAS CONFIRMED BY THE JUDGE THAT SINCE 2013, ETC.
WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME "most of what has been said" tells me that all of it is not true. Also, that he has run a lawfully operated business since 2013, what about prior to that time? And saying he didn't personally enrich himself: What was his salary in the failed business and was his racing paid for with his salary when all the people who were duped and lost their homes were hung out to dry. Mike why don't you try to make restitution to all those hurt by your exploits. Once a scumbag always a scumbag.
I do hope Justin does fine and that his scumbag dad stays away.

So to save your company and 600 jobs you ripped off,gave loans to people that cant really afford the loans? Nah doesnt sounds like you enriched yourself?? Of course your running a legit business now,your being watched under a microscope.

WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME "most of what has been said" tells me that all of it is not true. Also, that he has run a lawfully operated business since 2013, what about prior to that time? And saying he didn't personally enrich himself: What was his salary in the failed business and was his racing paid for with his salary when all the people who were duped and lost their homes were hung out to dry. Mike why don't you try to make restitution to all those hurt by your exploits. Once a scumbag always a scumbag.
you

Not a single homeowner lost a dime. Granted I’m not perfect like you, and I’m sure you are a legal authority being you read the news which has changed 10 times. Like I said, hope I can of assistance to your self esteem. Lol. This will be my last response here. I hate wasting my time, especially on uninformed, ignorant people. Unfortunately you can’t be prosecuted for your crime, which is breathing the same air I do. Lol.

you

Not a single homeowner lost a dime. Granted I’m not perfect like you, and I’m sure you are a legal authority being you read the news which has changed 10 times. Like I said, hope I can of assistance to your self esteem. Lol. This will be my last response here. I hate wasting my time, especially on uninformed, ignorant people. Unfortunately you can’t be prosecuted for your crime, which is breathing the same air I do. Lol.
Didnt lose a dime , lol ok.... they prob lost a lot more than a dime,doubt you give two chits about anybody except you. Im not perfect that is for sure,but im not facing any jail time because i do whats right, and you have that backwards about being prosecuted about the same air you and I breathe. Say hi to evan knoll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back