Just Re-joined (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
Just rejoined after being absent for a couple of years. My user name was "Leebone" in my former days. For those that may remember me, I was the huge Larry Dixon fan, and still am. Nice to be back.

Leebone

Hey Lee...welcome back! The names might have changed, but the *&=&&**%^ is still the same. Every now and again I'll be reading a post and see someone has put there old user name in their signature...wild stuff.

John Rogers = JRX

LEEBONE!! I had just about given up on hearing from you again. Now, get yourself back over to the JBAS and complete your comeback!:D

Murdock.

LEEBONE!! I had just about given up on hearing from you again. Now, get yourself back over to the JBAS and complete your comeback!:D

Murdock.

MURDOCK....I remember you. Nice to hear from you again. One thing at a time though. Time is very limited for me these days. Very busy. I occasionally lurk at JBAS, but it's all the same stuff. I had to get back to the Mater though. My Drag Racing addiction is overwhelming me. I may be back to JBAS though. Tell Roadtrip I said hi.

Leebone

Welcome back Leebone! :D

Hi Kelly, I think I remember you from before. Actually, if I remember right, there were two Kelly's that were "Capps" fans. I met one in Columbus, but I don't think it was you. She didn't look like your picture. She was blond though. She was hanging out with Stacy who used to be a Mater but I forget her screen name. It was "speed" something, but I can't remember. Anyways, nice to see you again and nice to be back to the Mater.

Leebone

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back