JR Todd's Front Wing (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
Am I the only one who's noticed JR Todd's front wing sems to bounce around a lot during a run? I would think that would be a bad thing, no? Has anyone else seen it?

P.S. If this has already been discussed, I apologize - I was away for a week without any internet access.

I saw it too, the wing was oscillating from side to side, the spill plates were almost hitting the pavement, but it didn't seem to affect his cars stability.

I actually watched it "live" on TV as well. I called Dexter on his cell and told him just incase he didn't know. He thanked me for the concern and told me that they were aware of it and had the "updated" mounting bracket to fix it but hadn't had time to install it yet. I'm sure that it will be fixed before the next race.

It did look pretty weird though!!

I was waiting for Mike Dunn to comment on it as I was curious as well. Thanks for the explanation Jeff.

It's happened for years now with the single mounted front wings. I remember it happening to Amato back in '99.

I actually watched it "live" on TV as well. I called Dexter on his cell and told him just incase he didn't know. He thanked me for the concern and told me that they were aware of it and had the "updated" mounting bracket to fix it but hadn't had time to install it yet. I'm sure that it will be fixed before the next race.

It did look pretty weird though!!

Yeah, I was surprised Mike Dunn didn't comment on it too. Thanks for the info Jeff, I appreciate it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back