Joliet Route 66 O Reilly Autoparts Nationals Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here is my Pro Sportsman Association photo coverage from the O Reilly Autoparts Nationals from Route 66 Raceway psagalleries : 2012 RT 66 Raceway O Reilly Autoparts Nationals Joliet

I hope you all enjoy. Working on getting Norwalk Photos online. Sorry its taking awhile but these back to back weeks of racing makes it tough to find time to work on the pictures but I am doing my best.. Next stop is this weekends Division 1 / Eastern Regional LODRS event in Epping New Hampshire.

I would also like to thank Scott Mc Niece who repaired my Ford Fusion that was less then 2 months old. When I attended the Joliet Divisional race a little over a month ago on my way home someone decided to back into the front of my car (broke the plastic Headlight Assembly and bent in the front fender) and drove off. Scott heard about what happened and had someone get a hold of me and he had my car fixed like brand new in a few days for just the cost of parts and materials (cheaper then my deductible) .. So thank you again Scott and thanks for continuing supporting the Top Alcohol Classes through your Full membership in the Pro Sportsman Association and also through your Mc Niece Racing Helping Racers Reach there Goals program. Hopefully before to long we will see you back racing on the track!

David Smith

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back