Jegs Allstars Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are my photos of the Jegs Allstars Event from Route 66 Raceway

Also for anyone who enjoys Monster Trucks here are some of the pictures I took from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia this was the best show I ever saw for Monster Trucks!

Monster Jam Photos

I hope you all enjoy.

I am sorry it is taking so long to get my Joliet National event photos up but I had a nice surprise when I got home from Joliet when I went to boot up my laptop. A nice blue screen appeared! saying some kind of boot volume error! off course with my luck it was not as easy as putting the windows xp cd in and clicking r for recovery and the computer working again lol. I honestly thought the pictures were gone because I could not even retrieve the pictures trying to use the lap top hard drive as a slave drive on my PC to suck the pictures off. Thankfully someone told me to stick the Hard drive in the freezer for 15 min and then I would have 5 min or so to get information off the hard drive. as stupid as that sounds it worked! It took 3 nights about 16 hours but I managed to retrieve all the Joliet photos so I am over a week behind in my pictures so I am sorry for that but it was beyond my control. I am hoping to have the Joliet photos up before I leave for Norwalk next week but that might even be a challenge .

you can also follow me on Facebook and see where I am with my photos.

David

Great shots David. Especially nice to see Dave and Ben Wenzel's US Nats Stock Eliminator winner from 1967. Thanks again!
Bob

Dave, I could care less about "monster trucks"!

BUT, the love and joy on your son's face was so heartwarming, it got a little cloudy here. Congratulations on being the kind of father that all men should strive to be, and all children hope for.

Great photos. Can't believe you stayed until almost 11pm on a Sunday to take them.

I think I won the final around 11pm in Super Comp.

Dave, I could care less about "monster trucks"!

BUT, the love and joy on your son's face was so heartwarming, it got a little cloudy here. Congratulations on being the kind of father that all men should strive to be, and all children hope for.

Thanks Al! That is my little Nephew/ god son. I love him to death. He saw the Monster Truck commercial on TV and asked me if Uncle Dave could take him to the show. Offcourse it had to be the same weekend as the Englishtown National! . So there was no way I was gonna let the little guy down. So I went to Englishtown and took pictures until 3:30 that afternoon then off to my sisters house then to the truck show. He loves Racing !

Congratulations on your win Don ! I think I left the track around 10:15 I was beat and wanted to get to Indiana this way I did not have to worry about getting stuck in Chicago morning rush hour traffic. I recently put up the sportsman action pictures from The Joliet National Event so there should be quite a few pictures of you going down the track.

Thanks again for the compliments. Off to Norwalk tomorrow. Ill be sorting pictures till christmas at this rate I am so far behind lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back