Jeff Arend's Blog (1 Viewer)

Re: Jeff Arend's Bolg

I don't have a bolg, I wish I had a bolg... ummm... what's a bolg? :D

Thanks Chris for checking up on that--this way I don't have to ask, and I still get my answer, and you, my good man, will be the one to be dismembered by Suzie Q!

It is your lucky day! I am only dismembering Terry Jones today! We still haven't heard from him. hmmmmmm............the silence is eerie!!!

Ok, how the hell do ya correct the spelling? Moderator.............anyone???

Suzie, my dear, I think you are stuck with it for now--you can use the edit button on posts, but I think you're stuck with the thread title--unless you want to...nah, that wouldn't work...

Suzie, please see the AJ is a free AGRENT thread. If an agrent is a chicken, what is a bolg? :)

That's okay, I red The Team Bolg while I was home fer launch today... I two think Jeffy Arein rights berry gould... he are barry aurticulated ...

now use no why it tapes me ten minets to poss a replay....

Just teasing Suzy Q... and Windy, don't beat Me:D

d'kid

Agrent is NOT a chicken, it merely tastes like chicken, while Bolg used to drive the Creasy Family FC Tyrant, and reportedly tastes like pizza. Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Real nice job on the 1st blog Jeff, and we know you'll do a great job in the DHL car. All the best.

First and foremost,i know Jeff personally,he is a graet friend and he will do an amazing job.........He told me personaly how hard it is for him sitting in Scotts seat,lookint at the banners with Scotts name......the first win wil be amazing and a tribute to Scottie.....Kick ass Jeff,from Your friend, jerry.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back