Jeff Arend (1 Viewer)

Jeff is one of my picks to win, and I'm not changing it... :eek:
Bernstein isn't qualified yet either and the bottom half of the field is purdy stout, but I'm sticking with Jeff all the way... :) This is crazy if he DNQ's here... :rolleyes: What a year...

I'd much rather make my mistakes first, which should put the CSK guys right where they want to be. You can't go from 4-5 wins a year to zero for very long. Good luck Jeff your on the right team.

We should be fine today. Our car was on a great run last night and just before 1/2 track it made a pretty sudden move to the right. I tried to get it back but to no avail, so i lifted before hitting any cones. We had numbers to run a mid 4.70! We'll back it off today and try to run a mid to hi 80 and get in

Good "luck" today Jeff... Ya gotta get in, otherwise it will leave "The Princess" with the streak... we need "normality" back in Floppers... and that's coming from a Hardcore Force Fan

You know what keeps happening after a DNQ Jeff... :D
Keep your head up and movin forward bro...
Sorry if my picking you to win was a jinx... :eek:
See ya in Sonoma... :)

F/C has become the new P/S with all of these quality cars sitting out on Sunday's... If we had 4 or 5 more Quality T/F teams, the very same thing could be happening with them... It does make it interesting however... I think?? :confused:

Man, what a screwy season so far! I was hoping Jeff could make the field for the rest of the year. It blows my mind that there isn't a single car that's made every field this year. :confused:

F/C has become the new P/S with all of these quality cars sitting out on Sunday's... If we had 4 or 5 more Quality T/F teams, the very same thing could be happening with them... It does make it interesting however... I think?? :confused:

Everyone acts like not qualifying in a field with 20 quality cars is such a big deal. No matter how good the cars/drivers/crew chiefs are,only 16 get to play on Sunday. As more teams get closer to the same performance level,it's going to come down to making the perfect runs in qualifying.There should be no shame in not making the cut,given the high quality of competition we're seeing develop now.Isn't this what we all wanted to begin with?

David,
I'd raither see 32 car fields in both TF and Flopper. That way some more "bucks down" team could play... and if you're in on sunday, you could win....

and there is no shame in a DNQ... but it's making the farce for the championship look like a great IDEA... forget the break to the eight, they shhould just go to the final 4 at Indy and be done with it.... wait, they're trying to make Pomona mean something...

Everyone acts like not qualifying in a field with 20 quality cars is such a big deal. No matter how good the cars/drivers/crew chiefs are,only 16 get to play on Sunday. As more teams get closer to the same performance level,it's going to come down to making the perfect runs in qualifying.There should be no shame in not making the cut,given the high quality of competition we're seeing develop now.Isn't this what we all wanted to begin with?
David
That is absolutely what we want to see... :cool:
Makes it much more interesting... :)
I know that I was not making a big deal out of it...
I would like to see T/F the same way, but with only 17 cars, that is impossible...
Being the odd man out is rather boring...
Having a number of big buck teams not making the show would be much more intriguing than pretty much knowing who is not going to have a real shot at running on Sunday...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back