Jeff Arend (1 Viewer)

nitro-trucker

Nitro Member
Why is Jeff being dissed so bad in NHRA's poll on who the next FC driver to dnq is. 61% That is just not right. I hope nobody on the list dnq's . just my thoughts

It's just an opinion poll, which I believe because of Del's issues from last year and early this year, everyone just thinks it's a CSK team thing... :rolleyes: I voted for T-Ped BTW... I like T-Ped, but he and Cruz can be as hot as my shower until someone flushes the toilet... :D The blue CSK car has been pretty consistant with qualifying, so my vote went with Ped... I like Jeff to much to ever vote against HIM!! :D And honestly do not think he will be the next DNQ... I would like to see him start going rounds on raceday and be the contender I know that whole team can be... BTW- No kissing here... :p

Wow Jay, just took notice of that. That blue car seems to be running pretty good, but who ever thought John Force would DNQ. I sure didn't.

Okay, I admit it, out of the picks, I took Jeff... and I didn't mean by Bristol. I respect Chris C and the whole blue crew... I almost pick Brother Tony... it was more a coin flip... Wildthing and Zippy, nope, not before Jeffy Blue or Tony... Ron Capps? Come 'ell or high water, Ace will put something safe in that hot rod, weird stuff will havta break before that car doesn't make the show

just my 25 cents....

Based on consistency I say it will either be Scelzi or Brother Tony.
I hate to say it for Tony, because he is my favorite funny car driver.
Also hate to say it for Scelzi, but, they just luck out sometimes it seems - and when it bites, it bites anyone.

DLB

I dont think its bashing Jeff. If you look at the quality of teams that are listed on the pole, unfortunetly Jeff is the little guy compared to them. At times Tony and Gary can be one of the front runners and you know Capps is going to qualify at every race pretty much. And like some said b/c of Del's issues this year so far. If you added some others to the list then Jeff wouldnt have a high %. I'll be honest and if PJ runs the vbookie "which fc wont qualify this week" bet again, I will take Cruz every race.

Had to dig this one up, now who gets the last laugh!:D

Awesome job Jeff, and way to go Team Blue, now just need to get both cars up in the Top 8.

I was just thinking of this post last night! I did not vote for Jeff in that poll. Guess I was right for once!

I thought of this exact thread when I noticed who was and wasn't in the show.
I voted for Scelzi in that poll - he held in longer than the rest...but Jeff stood true as I suspected he would.

Great job Jeff. Consistency has something to say. Good luck with the top 8.

DLB

Thanks for all the support. So far this year we have had a lot of things happen.

1. Ashley Force earned her first professional round win against us.

2. John Force got his first round win against us

3. Against all odds the "Blue CSK team" is now the only FC team to qualify for every race this season.

Now it is time to be the "last man standing" on Sunday! Our team is definitely good enough and the car is very consistent. A little racing luck and we will be there!!

Jeff

Hey Jeff:

Chuck finally talked me into a new bowling ball a few weeks ago from his buddy's pro shop in Orange then proceeded to kick my butt by throwing a 258 (in the good lane) LOL. Way to hurt me! I managed a 202 eventually.

Keep up the good work. See you soon.

Randy

Thanks for all the support. So far this year we have had a lot of things happen.

1. Ashley Force earned her first professional round win against us.

2. John Force got his first round win against us

3. Against all odds the "Blue CSK team" is now the only FC team to qualify for every race this season.

Now it is time to be the "last man standing" on Sunday! Our team is definitely good enough and the car is very consistent. A little racing luck and we will be there!!

Jeff

Hello Jeff, I think you have the longest qualifying streak of any active driver now. I believe that's why you're on the NHRA's poll. Please correct me if I'm wrong? Good luck the rest of the season.

Those polls mean nothing... I tend to view those as drag racings popularity contest... Jeff hasn't been racing for the past few years so not everyone knows him... Give him a year or two, he won't be on the bad end of the polls...

CJ Curtsinger

Hello Jeff, I think you have the longest qualifying streak of any active driver now. I believe that's why you're on the NHRA's poll. Please correct me if I'm wrong? Good luck the rest of the season.

those longest qualified streaks are the kiss of death....first Force had it....then i think TJ jr had it....then Capps had it.....then Hight had it......then Scelzi had it.....:eek::eek::eek:

Take it to the suits Jeff, good luck. it ain't how you play the game it's how
you win the game;)

Oh No.....here we go. Look who's not qualified after the night session at Bristol?

Jeff, good luck tomorrow and hope the track will hold all that CSK horsepower.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back