James Drew...still down for the count at VA Hospital.. (1 Viewer)

bigfoot

Nitro Member
I talked to James who ws a bit still out of it getting ready to watch the Daytona 500 today. They operated on his foot so he will still be out for a while longer. Yes he did make it to Pomona in a wheel chair and managed to shoot some really nice stuff from the grandstands....He is bound to miss a couple of big ones (CSK at Firebird and the March Meet), but hopes to be back at Fontana for the PSCA opener....Meanwhile he qwould love to hear from riends and fans at 888-769-8387..ask for nurse#4 station and they will get him, or e-mail at [email protected]

thankx race fans and friends...

Tim Marshall

Get well soon James!!! And I know this is a little off the subject but this is a question for you Tim Marshall. Just wondered if you remembered me. Used to race orange county had a red and silver duster that said "Movin On" on the side of it. I am going way back now, probably 79 or 80.

James says he will make the March Meet.....I hope he isn't pushing it a bit. We need him healthy...Sandy with the Movin On Duster...yes I recall the car....

Tim Marshall ...direct # to James room is 562-826-8000 ex 4006....Keep the Faith.....:confused: tm

Good luck on trying to call him at the hospital. 20 people later I still hadnt spoke with him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back