James Day to Go Mountain Climbing in Denver (1 Viewer)

Morrison, CO - NHRA Funny Car pilot James Day has a mountain to climb in Denver this weekend. Instead of rope and a backpack, Day is bringing his fire suit and helmet. The CleanBoost sponsored driver of the John Lindsey Fuel Coupe is looking to qualify well and make some noise.

“It’s great to back here at Bandimere Speedway,” said Day. “The fans here are great, and I am looking forward to stepping on the loud pedal and giving them a great show.”

Day knows how to put on a show. Earlier this year, he thrilled the local crowd in Dale Pulde’s War Eagle Nostalgia Funny Car. The Saturday Night booked-in match race gave the fans a look at the quickest nostalgia funny car on the mountain and a preview of James’ desire to win.

“Last year we qualified and ran Robert Height in round one. It was everything I’ve ever worked for,” said Day. “We are working to repeat that performance and go some rounds.”

Day and the team at John Lindsay Racing have been working hard to make the climb a little easier and with the help of CleanBoost Performance Products, look to grab some of the “Big Show” spotlight. Running an underfunded car at a national race is not an easy thing to do without help. Those lending a supporting hand are Ammo Brothers, Ten-X, Shelton’s Poultry, Justice Brothers, Images LTD, Bonaco Hoses and Kittridge Auto.

“I want to personally thank John Lindsay Racing and CleanBoost,” Day added. “I’m living the dream.”

There isn’t a better place to climb up and catch a nitro dream than in the clouds of Colorado’s Mountains.

Attachments

• James Day couresy of John Teas.jpg
    James Day couresy of John Teas.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 8
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back