J.R., Troxel, and AJ - Wld Speculation (1 Viewer)

club

Nitro Member
Read this first: J.R. TODD MOVING ON at DRO (Third Story)

So Mr. Knoll gets J.R. and Melanie as teammates on a team run by Alan Johnson
in Toyota FC's.

Remember I said wild speculation.

PS. Maybe through in Gary Scelzi as a part time driver.

What if Kenny Bernstein, steps out of the car and J.R. into the Monster Energy FC????? Kenny is not getting any younger.....:D

Rob, are you saying KB should go to the strivectin "better than botox" car?
leaving.gif

:D

Rob, are you saying KB should go to the strivectin "better than botox" car?
leaving.gif

:D

He doesn't need any more face treatment.

He already looks like he's doing 330 sitting still.
But you still gotta love him.

He doesn't need to step aside he's done a fine job with the brand new team and sponsor. He's selling plenty of Monster. I'm sure they are happy.

I seriously doubt that Kenny will leave his OWN sponsor! Remember when he was going to come out of retirement before? :D

This time of year makes my head spin!!!:eek:

ok. if there is any substance to this, here's my take:

MAYBE, being that BB and JR are such great friends, they've always wanted to be teammates. JR being new to the sport, didn't have the creds to land a major sponsor. KB comes out of retirement to land a huge sponsor, and basically set up the 'future' of bernstein racing with his son, BB, and his best friend, JR, as teammates.

would also be great to see walsh and JR reunited.

It's kind of funny how everybody has Alan Johnson leaving DSR! :p
Don't think for a second Don won't be bidding for Alan's continued services! ;)

Money isn't everything but Alan has never said anything negative about working for DSR.
The only people who really know what is going to happen is Don and Alan everyone else is just speculating. :rolleyes:

Or even the possibility of JR going to Force's camp & Bringing out their first Top Fueler.. Remember that Courtney & Brit. Are going to Top Fuel in a year or two...

Or even the possibility of JR going to Force's camp & Bringing out their first Top Fueler.. Remember that Courtney & Brit. Are going to Top Fuel in a year or two...

I thought NHRA put a cap on how many pro teams one single owner can field. Is this cap limited to individual classes or total amount of teams?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back