It's almost Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale time! (1 Viewer)

Suzie...Thanks for the interest..Lot# is 971..I am not a real big fan of that auction house but they get some of the wealthiest car collectors in the country bidding on almost every car that is 'for sale'..
I have a 74 Vega Jenkins ex-Pro Stock car I am currently re-storing and wanted that vehicle in the auction but car is a little more challenging to restore than I thought and will have to wait..

Cool! We will be watching for it! Are you going to be there on the stage with the car? If you are, wear something that we can all recognize you!:D

If I ever get to D/FW area, can I buy a "Suzie-Q-on-a-stick" at one of your shows?

Maybe we could auction it off and donate the precedes to DRAW???????

hey, just a thought, I have sooooooooo few...

d'kid

Karl, you crack me up!!! Maybe this can be the latest creation at the State Fair of Texas! Deep fried "Suzie Q's-on-a-stick"!!! Haaaaahahahaha!!!

Suzie...No I will not be there as I sub the whole thing out to Barret...They do the whole deal if you want...pick up the car, stor-it, clean-it, etc... and even deposit the money into a trust...They command a hefty chunk for it but it is worth the headache and time...
I expect 70k @ least for the 61 Vette...

Suzie...No I will not be there as I sub the whole thing out to Barret...They do the whole deal if you want...pick up the car, stor-it, clean-it, etc... and even deposit the money into a trust...They command a hefty chunk for it but it is worth the headache and time...
I expect 70k @ least for the 61 Vette...

Wow they make it pretty conveinent! Well, good luck and I hope ya get more than you expect for it!:D

What's the red-haired lady's name (she helps with the bidding)? I work with a lady that would pass for her twin and want to find a good pic to show her.

I understand they're going to run the Cadillac through that JimO helped Jesse James build on the TV show. That'd sure be fun to run up to Wal-Mart in!! :p

I'm wondering what Carrol Shelby's 69' GT500 convertible will bring, I know who will get it I'm just curious how much He will pay:eek: I also read where Carrol only has ONE more car from the 1960s......THE original AC "Shelby" Cobra....wait till' that thing hits the auction block, The "Supersnake" was 5.5mil and the last Cobra, The "orignal" Cobra has to be worth as much (at least to Ron Pratt, who has the money to buy the ultimate toys).

I never put the event on my calendar but I always get roped in to watching. It's so addictive.

My favorite car of the weekend was Sunday's '68 Chevy Camaro Coupe that was modified. White with blue stripe.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back