Interested in Live Chat this weekend? (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
rpm2night.com now has live chat available. I've done it with IndyCar and NASCAR fans and since I'm not working this weekend's race at Houston I was wondering if some of you might want to join me during Friday's second qualifying session?

I'll be watching espn3.com for the live streaming and for those of you also watching, we can watch together. Might be fun.

Let me know either here or email me at: [email protected]

Uh heck yeah! That would be amazing to do a live chat with one of the stars of motorsports television! Count me in.

Sounds like fun, and you guys get to see just how poor my multitasking skills are....I like to watch espn3 "fullscreen" because the quality is THAT good...so I might be the white bellied lunker bass of the room though....

John,

That was great, and we had a good group of people in there chatting. Thanks for setting that up. Despite my ESPN3 not wanting to play the game, it was worth getting up early for a fun chat.

Lets do this again soon.

Regards,

Mike

Had a blast 'til the second pair in T/F.... 'puter rebooted.... couldn't get back into espn 3 or the chat room

d'kid

Thanx John! It was great. It brought back memories of the old chat days here.

Definitely a good time!

Also to further the discussion on Jimmy Prock.. As I was watching this on youtube...

1990 NHRA Heartland Nationals; Part 5 - YouTube

... go to the 5:50 mark. Is that him on the starting line in Miller High Life colors working with Dick LaHaie? Considering LaHaie's track record as a crew chief, it's no wonder Jimmy had some good training.

Last edited:
Thanks for participating. Sorry I was back and forth between the chat and doing work on the website.

Any time you want to use the chat room feel free. We have rooms set up for NHRA, NASCAR and IndyCar.

I'll open it up again Sunday, but I don't know how much I'll be able to participate.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back