Indy Tower (1 Viewer)

well, good bye sonoma tower. wonder where they will place the large electronic message center that was installed on the tower not too many years ago?
looking forward to see what happens @ IRP

I wish I could see some concept Pictures of how it’s going to end up looking. I guess they’re keeping that a big surprise.
Me too! Seems weird and an opportunity lost that NHRA wouldn't be attempting to create some buzz around this and show the renderings and build progress. However, I've always said that if I were in charge of NHRA, first thing I would do, day 1, is fire every single person in Marketing and start over.

Me too! Seems weird and an opportunity lost that NHRA wouldn't be attempting to create some buzz around this and show the renderings and build progress. However, I've always said that if I were in charge of NHRA, first thing I would do, day 1, is fire every single person in Marketing and start over.
Agree. It seems like the most inane news gets top press, like Tony Stewart. I would’ve figured the Indy tower would’ve been top billing. Maybe they are running into trouble with it?I hope not, but we will see. It seemed very ambitious that they announced this project at the beginning of the year, and they are hoping to have it completed by midyear. It is a huge project. I hope it’s not something lame. Although it might be, considering that Tony Stewart was one of the biggest announcements in history, and the Indy Tower got no coverage.

Yeah, definitely fire the NHRA marketing people! God bless ‘em

Last edited:
I did find this news cast about the eclipse event. There is nothing in the background of the shots.

Looks like you have watch it on YouTube.

I was at DSR this morning and I was going to swing by IRP to see if the tower was being constructed, but with all the eclipse traffic, I decided not to. I'm glad I didn't. Driving north on I65 was like a The Walking Dead episode. Everyone driving south and not a lot driving north.

hope they had a good turnout @ IRP yesterday. saw on news that IMS was also hosting for the event.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back