Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Stop by and say hello to your fellow maters, put a face to a name.

We meet in front of the Nitro Mall on the Nitro pit side. Just look for a random group of people standing around. Sometimes there is only a few of us, other times a herd.

Fri- Right after the first Alcohol session (guessing 2:30-ish)
Sat- 3:30 (during driver intros)
Sun- noon (during driver intros)
Monday- 10:30

We used to go by exact times but when the schedule gets pushed back it would mess things up. Hopefully having them during intros or after a session will help.

I rarely miss one so I hope to see many new, as well as old faces, there.

Last edited:

We meet in front of the Nitro Mall on the Nitro pit side. Just look for a random group of people standing around. Sometimes there is only a few of us, other times a herd.

Fri- Right after the first Alcohol session (guessing 3:30-ish)

We used to go by exact times but when the schedule gets pushed back it would mess things up. Hopefully having them during intros or after a session will help.

Good move. Exact times don't work these will be easier. Hope ya get a huge turn out.

Fri- Right after the first Alcohol session (guessing 3:30-ish)

1st session of alky is at 1:15pm, the 2nd is at 3:50pm.

Tony the schedule I saw didn't have anything between the two alky sessions. Not sure if they expect it to take that long or if they will call some super classes in between. That's why hopefully the open ended, after the first session will work (at least in theory :) )

Thanks Tony, that is a sheet i would like access to for every race. Excellent for AllAcess if your working and want to know when cetain class may be running.

Thanks Tony, that is a sheet i would like access to for every race. Excellent for AllAcess if your working and want to know when cetain class may be running.
Jesse, the detailed run schedule is typically posted the Tuesday before each event on the website www.nhraracer.com. Granted, the schedule is subject to change due to weather or long delays (e.g. track cleanup), but daily schedule updates can be found on Drag Race Central's website.

Jesse, the detailed run schedule is typically posted the Tuesday before each event on the website www.nhraracer.com. Granted, the schedule is subject to change due to weather or long delays (e.g. track cleanup), but daily schedule updates can be found on Drag Race Central's website.
Thanks Mark , I did not know that. Have fun at Indy wishing I could have made it there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back