Idle speculation on what JFR would look like "IF" JF retires. (1 Viewer)

john will be fine, he'll just have to watch his parts consumption a little better, like so many other teams do.
not a new set of everything on every run to gain an edge to maintain his winning ways and his ego.

Mike, you're kidding right? Of course he'll be "fine", but he'll be fine because he parked 2 underfunded cars. "Watching his parts consumption" will never replace several million dollars in lost sponsorship money.And I'm pretty sure he, or anyone else, replaces parts for their ego.

It'll be a big adjustment for John and Brittany should they have to step out of their cars, even if for a year. But, it's really simple, if the money isn't there it's un-intelligent to try to run either a 3rd Funny Car or the Top Fueler. Everyone is aware that teams run fuel cars for far less than JFR is accustom to. This isn't a situation where JFR is facing closing the doors, but rather a downsizing. Granted both notions suck, but it's reality. It's really difficult to predict John's situation since it appears that there is nothing on the table, I hope I'm wrong, but right now that's how it looks. If there is something, then John and everyone at JFR needs to keep quiet until the time is right. Right, wrong, or indifferent you have to let the process play out.

It's not a question of having an ego, everyone has one, it's how you display it. At some point in life everyone gets a nice piece of Humble Pie, and sometimes you get more than one piece.

In a scenario that nothing is secured already: When you look at the total value (worth) of the Series sponsoring company, it looks like an easy choice to put product signage on the biggest ticket attraction.

maybe coke should sponsor brittany with a 'surge' sponsorship....they just reintroduced this mello yello twin this month
on an initial e-commerce campaign......it's aimed at the youth as full on caffeine beverage; brittany would draw more attention
to it than john IMO

would be the 'surge' against the 'sarge' :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back