I wonder - (2 Viewers)

jimbo

Nitro Member
Borrowing from The editor of DRO I wonder how many commercials for NHRA will be on the ESPN broadcasts of Nascar? If there was one there had to be 10 if not more promoting their series on TV. I guess we now know who buys or sells advertising on NHRA TV. On top of that NHRA pays to be on ESPN2 - so in essence we are promoting Nascar.

I saw 4 of the NASCR shows on ESPN last week and they all had teh NHRA quailifing and finials shows promoted.... kind of suprised me....

Billy

Man you couldn't get away from the ads. it is horrible!!! I heard on the radio that nascar was gonna be commercial free, I dont know if that was tv or radio though they were talking about.

My experience in the film industry was/is you payed to play. The top TV shows are produced by say...xyz productions and xyz puts a price on the can (final footage) and it is sold to a certain network. Kind of like A&E...they purchase the final productions from the producing agency who takes a chance w/ money up front to film the JFR show...A&E or Disc/MTV/etc never get involved w/ the dailys...I saying I learned long ago in that industry........... "its not called 'show friends,' its called 'show business" for a reason....Its the most cut-throat/stressful industry I have ever been involved w/ that pays ridiculous $$$$$$$.......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back