I guarantee a KALITTA car will win today! (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Call your bookie.... you heard it here first..... the Top Fuel Wally is going to Detroit today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GET EM' HILLARY !!!!!!!

this is awesome Doug extends the points lead and Hillary WILL get her first win.

My daughter is the biggest Hillary fan I can't wait to watch the tv coverage with her...

Have ya'll noticed Hil runs great on mondays? She's taking her first Wally home today... and I picked Doug...

GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hil :D

Let me tell you - team or no team, this will be a WAR. Rahn Tobler vs. Jim Oberhofer. That KB team is so ready to win ..... and you've got the Red car that's gobbling up every point it can.
This is a good day to be Ken Black or Connie Kalitta!

No "Team Rules" here.....

Ms. Will gets the 'holeshot' and they both stayed on the pedal!

i'd like to thank NHRA for immediately posting Memphis results
on their homepage:mad: - if they might have said on their website;
warning: final results, click here - i might have closed that site and
watched the race tonite on ESPN2 - but now i know who won
and probably will not be contributing to ESPN2's late nite ratings.

Mike - You can't fault the NHRA here......

....ESPN2 is tape delay (Glad we can TIVO at Midnight) and the Internet is meant to be instant.
If you want to "root-along" on TV, you have to stay off the forums and -especially- NHRA's site.

dind dind ding...we have a winner!

Congrats to Rahn and crew. I hope they get the championship this year. Rahn deserves it.

Actually, Hil got the jump her 40 to his 70. Kinda' too bad. She's, apparently, been working on it. I, for one, would like to see her get rewarded for it. Heck, she's going in the right direction. How long did it take Grubnic to break through?

I would have liked to see Hillary get the win light, but this has to give them a lot of momentum going into Indy! Best of luck.

>>
I'm surprized that it took this long to get it on here<<<

The Fast News Network / Summit Sponsored site was almost real-time. I'm lucky to be able to listen live but, I think there's a gentlemen's agreement that headers not broadcast the results so that those who log on here (having NO SELF-CONTROL:D ) don't stumble over the results before ESPN2 shows 'em.

One of these days I'l figger what's real and what's virtual or Memorex.

i know internet is 'instant' - i guess i get spoiled with sunday evening coverage,
my internet access is at work eliminating any chance of seeing any
'instant' results on sunday afternoons.

I just want to say a huge congratulations to my husband and the whole KB Racing/Kalitta Team!! Awesome job today guys!!! The girls here at home are very proud!!!:)

Oh you mean Mr. Spoiled Rotten?? I think he is over me and is missing Chris. Can you believe it? The man is home for like 4 days and the dog likes him more than me!! He is so good though!! I just love him to pieces!!

I met Chris in Colorado - nice guy, and damn talented. Don't worry, they'll get a win yet this year. Jim & Troy are creeping up on it!

congrats to team kalitta!!!!!!!!! awesome win. they put some valuable points on the evil empire today. man doug is the best leaver in top fuel period! hes the man!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back