Nitro Member
Five minutes away from running, Pro Mod suited and strapped in, and

IT'S FREAKING POURING!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Five minutes away from running, Pro Mod suited and strapped in, and

IT'S FREAKING POURING!!!!!!!!!

Alan

I knew when I saw this thread you were going to mention RAIN! :(

It's nice and bright here today in London, but what good is that for the peeps in Baytown... I hope there is some racing today... Thanks for the update Alan.

Mike

Alan,
I know this might sound stupid, but is it possible to broadcast something on the net cast, like maybe 15 minute updates, to let us not there know what's happening... instead of just the hum?????

Thank you Guys... at least we know the track is still there:D

and hasn't washed away:eek:

Alan,
I know this might sound stupid, but is it possible to broadcast something on the net cast, like maybe 15 minute updates, to let us not there know what's happening... instead of just the hum?????

I was thinking that also, Alan can you and Bob just talk until the racing starts again? Ok maybe not the whole time, but just a little?

A COUPLE OF HOURS?? OH MAN!! :( Has anyone ever seen them use helicopters for track drying before yesterday?? Let alone TWO... :eek:

Michael,

The only way I could talk that long without cars going down the track, would be to tell jokes and stories that would get my tossed off of the air-LOL

Alan

I've known of Helicopters being used here at Tulsa to dry the track.. But that was before the jet dryers.. Helicopters move alot of air!!!

Michael,

The only way I could talk that long without cars going down the track, would be to tell jokes and stories that would get my tossed off of the air-LOL

Alan

Haha, hey least you would brighten things up for us all... Well since youre not on air you can all tell us a joke in here...

Attention in the pits....

Watch out for a REALLLLLLLY 'short' guy in a blue Polo shirt with a mic, trying to keep the 'unwashed' (rained on) masses on the 'Mater' entertained:eek:

Are they still drying.. or is it raining again... is it looking promising ?

I thought it only rained at E Town & Maple Grove

Well I'm still dry thaks to Force.s merchandise trailer. The water was starting to get deep when the rain stopped. Fuel jugs were floating away from Grubnic's pit. After being here all day yesterday, this is gettin old.

It looks like Baytown is getting all the rain we were suppose to get in San Antonio last weekend.

Well I'm still dry thaks to Force.s merchandise trailer. The water was starting to get deep when the rain stopped. Fuel jugs were floating away from Grubnic's pit. After being here all day yesterday, this is gettin old.

I was planning to do Houston this year, I'm kind of glad my funds weren't up to scratch... 11 hour flight for more of what I already get here most days... No thanks.

Hang in there Russell ;)

Michael,

Alan

We'll just pretend your doing a show on Stern's Sirius stations, just like when Scelzi goes on Bubba's show!:D

It was definitely the first time I have ever seen helicopter's being used to dry the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back