Husen and crew to Salinas (1 Viewer)

Good for Salinas...... What is up with JFR... Brittney's team is gone. I've heard Courtney is sitting out this year to have a child. I wonder if she will be racing Courtney's car

does not surprise one bit......salinas with correct money. salinas beats many veteran teams with this announcement for '19 season.
we all know mike did not come into TF to be a field filler. he is in it to win.......wonder if mike's '18 crew may hang on and be available for 2nd salinas car?

Last edited:
Good for Salinas...... What is up with JFR... Brittney's team is gone. I've heard Courtney is sitting out this year to have a child. I wonder if she will be racing Courtney's car
Brittanys is gone for sure? I keep thinking grubby will end up there tuning lol

Well seeing as though Grubnic took his crew with him as well...connect the dots.

I did see that. But I guess with the rumor i just saw about a fc sponsor will be on a top fuel car this year,makes sense now.

Force talked about Courtney in an interview at PRI and it has been mentioned a few times on this and other web sites. Husen said Brittney's team followed him to Salinas in the interview currently on NHRA.com

Here's the Competition Plus rumor from this morning. Could this be Advance Auto Parts going to Brittany?
http://www.competitionplus.com/drag...or-mill-will-there-be-a-sponsor-transfer-soon

Didn’t this already happen?

1546994363051.png

Last edited:
Force talked about Courtney in an interview at PRI and it has been mentioned a few times on this and other web sites. Husen said Brittney's team followed him to Salinas in the interview currently on NHRA.com
So Force said Courtney was sitting out?

I’m purely guessing that Husen and crew left JFR to team with AJR on the Sanford car but when sponsorship fell through they have moved onto Salinas based on the partnership with AJR. Courtney is rumored to be pregnant (if it’s true Congrats to Courtney and Graham) so Advance Auto parts will move to Top Fuel with Austin Prock behind the wheel? Or is Brittany currently unsponsored and will use the Advance Auto Parts sponsorship in 2019 with Grubnic tuning? I guess silly season is now January/February and not November/December. Only time will tell.

1. Brittany's crew was leased to Force a part of tuning agreement with Alan Johnson.
2. Alan Johnson informs Force he needs his crew back as he has a sponsor and is going racing in 2019.
3. Force hires entire crew from another team for 2019 for Brittany's car (Grubnic).
4. Sponsor deal falls thru at the last minute for AJR, not racing in 2019.
5. Brittany's "old" crew is leased to Salinas as part of a tuning agreement with AJR for 2019.

Pure speculation on my part, put the pieces kind of fit.

1. Brittany's crew was leased to Force a part of tuning agreement with Alan Johnson.
2. Alan Johnson informs Force he needs his crew back as he has a sponsor and is going racing in 2019.
3. Force hires entire crew from another team for 2019 for Brittany's car (Grubnic).
4. Sponsor deal falls thru at the last minute for AJR, not racing in 2019.
5. Brittany's "old" crew is leased to Salinas as part of a tuning agreement with AJR for 2019.

Pure speculation on my part, put the pieces kind of fit.
I agree, all those pieces seem to fit.

Other questions I have re: 2019 NHRA season:
1. Monster Energy still sponsoring Brittany in TF ?
2. Advance Auto Parts sponsoring Courtney in FC ?
3. Courtney pregnant, not racing in 2019 ?
4. Austin Prock driving for JFR in 2019 (Jimmy Prock deal promise fulfillment)
5. Tony Schumacher sponsorship in 2019 ?
6. What is the name of the company that reneged on AJ ?
7. Who will be the main Crew Chief for Doug Kalitta in 2019 ?

I agree, all those pieces seem to fit.

Other questions I have re: 2019 NHRA season:
1. Monster Energy still sponsoring Brittany in TF ?
2. Advance Auto Parts sponsoring Courtney in FC ?
3. Courtney pregnant, not racing in 2019 ?
4. Austin Prock driving for JFR in 2019 (Jimmy Prock deal promise fulfillment)
5. Tony Schumacher sponsorship in 2019 ?
6. What is the name of the company that reneged on AJ ?
7. Who will be the main Crew Chief for Doug Kalitta in 2019 ?

#5 According to Harry Canoles on Tuesday in the " Tony Schumachers next sponsor ........." thread, "He has a sponsor its being announced soon"

#6 Because AJ is a class act, he will not announce who it was, plus, if you want to work with a sponsor, the last thing you want is a reputation of trashing them when deals go south.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back